Red Alert Paintball & Airsoft (Berkshire - RG7 6SX)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Red Alert Airsoft is located in Bucklebury, Berkshire; between Newbury and Reading. This up and coming site holds over 35 acres of game zone, set in natural woodland allowing for adrenaline rushing, realistic game play. This site is for you if you like playing in outdoor woodland sites and if you like a more intimate style of game play, between our village and D-Day map we have it covered for you. 

Attending an event here and run out of ammo?? No problem, our on site shop has what you need! Red Alert is the home of Airsoft Forge. The on site shops stocks everything from BB's to gas - you can even pick up a new pew and use it the same day!

Airsoft Days run weekly - alternate Saturdays and Sundays. 

Walk on price - £25 per person (inc lunch)

Rental Price - £45 per person (Inc Lunch, Eye protection, Overall if needed, Gun, magazine and unlimited Ammo)

December 2018 Events

Saturday 8th December

Sunday 16th December

Saturday 22nd December - Santasoft Event

Sunday 30th December

Keep up to date with up and coming events on Facebook - www.facebook.com/redalertpaintballnewbury 

or on our website - www.redalertpaintball.co.uk

_7_-_Copy.png

_8_-_Copy.png

_27_-_Copy.png

_32_-_Copy.png

_70_-_Copy.png

_76_-_Copy.png

_89_-_Copy.png

Am pretty interested in attending perhaps next year..1 question..£15 for 3000 bb's!! is that correct?

Also above you list rentals as unlimited ammo,the site says...

£45 for the day including lunch.

Hire Kit available.
Gun Rental, Mask, Magazine, bottle of 3000 BB’s and Battery

Contrary to popular belief airsofters can read..😏

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm new to the sport and this is the second site I visited. Got the hire kit which did include unlimited bb's. Great atmosphere very helpful staff and rental guns were very good, at least compared to the first place I went. Great games,staff kept teams balanced. I would definitely go again and recomend to others. However like I said I don't exactly have a lot of experience yet.

• 1 month later...

Played this site for the first time this weekend with a couple of my regular airsoft buddies.

Really nice, well run site with friendly staff, good grounds and friendly regulars.

Great day had by all three of us - we will definately be coming back!

- Sharpe

Archived