Does anyone have any recommendations on printing custom patches.

ABrewTooFar
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all.

Recently spent a while creating a MK23 SOCOM Metal Gear Solid patch for my friend now that the hard work is done we are struggling to find out where to go to print. Basically we want a pvc style patch with Velcro on the back, If anyone has any recommendations send them over.

Cheers

E5BF1A68-C554-40CC-85E2-AD4E42DB0613.jpeg

I didn’t think they done pvc just this new thing they have?

regardless stitch me up are very good. If not, Ballistic Designs so PVC. However with pvc a lot of places will ask you pay for a few more than you need due to having to make a mould etc

• Supporters

+1 for stitchmeup.biz. £5 for a custom patch posted.

• Root Admin

AF-UK ones were done through BritKit and I'm impressed with the quality. Their turnaround was a bit slow but there were allegedly mitigating circumstances. On a smaller order I'm sure you'd have less issues.

Not sure what their minimum order is, but I know they've done sets of team patches in the past so might not be a problem. Postage also a factor (they're in the US), but patches are quite small and light so wouldn't add too much. When I did the costings for our patches they were comparable to many UK suppliers.

Problem with the contoured PVC patches like ours is you do have to pay a form charge upfront. I'm not sure if they do the 2D/layered PVC patches that don't require this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived