The "Share A Bargain" Thread Discussion section Only

clumpyedge

On 04/03/2022 at 16:23, Rogerborg said:

Looks like the prices are just coming down to where they should be, i.e. Raven / Nuprol / AA levels.

Always thought the vorsk pistols were raven/we OEM just with shiny bits and or quality control that sits between raven and WE... 

But even at these prices I still think I would go for an AA (but am actually saving for something else)

Combat UK have a deal on vorsk pistols. Spend £350 in store and get a vorsk pistol for £1. Screenshot_20220307-145743.thumb.png.30670436b390162e2a9d1d6d41733d78.pngScreenshot_20220307-145811.thumb.png.20ae202913adba115fb859f186a35c82.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone is looking for small mock surpressor airsoftworld are selling these. It's cheap and you might get a traser too. 

https://www.airsoftworld.net/isoft-t-1000-tracer-unit-suppressor-14mm-ccw.html

• 1 month later...
On 10/06/2022 at 22:22, Cannonfodder said:

If anyone is looking for small mock surpressor airsoftworld are selling these. It's cheap and you might get a traser too. 

As I need a 7.4v lipo and some BBs anyway... I chucked this in the cart... if Spec Ops CQB site does open soon then a tracer (if it works) would be cool.   If it doesn't... well it's cheaper than most fake suppressors on the market anway - so no harm done.   I like suppressors on my guns :)

18 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

well it's cheaper than most fake suppressors on the market anway

That's the reason I got one. Mine came without any batteries, instructions or traser bbs so I don't know if it actually works or not 

• Supporters

Bought it, it's indeed useless as a tracer.

Mine works! 👍 

Now to buy 1500 tracer bbs for a hypothetical night game that I might not play for 6 months...

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters
On 18/07/2022 at 21:37, Floperator said:

Mine works! 👍 

Now to buy 1500 tracer bbs for a hypothetical night game that I might not play for 6 months...

Mine flashes the flash too, but it's not bright enough to illuminate the tracer BBs.

• 2 months later...
On 03/10/2018 at 20:21, Druid799 said:

Taiwan gun have bumped there sale to up to 80% off , you can now get ammo pouches reduced from £3 to 41p !

edit at 22.20 

Just sent an order off for two complete custom rigs for a total of £53 , and saved well over a £100 . Result ! 👍

Are they now shipping to the UK?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Supporters
2 hours ago, strykerles said:

Might be an AA but not a bad deal

https://jdairsoft.net/deals/santas-sack-day-1

I'd rather the AA than the WE

I picked up an AA R27 because I happened to have been looking for one in the silver finish for a few years. Never did get around to ordering one from TG when we were able to. 

Just so happened to pick one of these up as my recent procurement of an MP5 had no muzzle attachment, just bare threads. My logic was that this thing actually works out cheaper than buying an actual muzzle attachment from almost anywhere.

It arrived today and it appears to work. When I drop a BB through the unit it flashes a white light (I thought tracer units use UV light?) and the BB has some very faint glow. Not sure if it's the unit that's crap or the BBs. Either way I don't really care. £7.50 for a mock surpressor is a win in my books.

Edited by MrTea

11 hours ago, MrTea said:

Just so happened to pick one of these up as my recent procurement of an MP5 had no muzzle attachment, just bare threads. My logic was that this thing actually works out cheaper than buying an actual muzzle attachment from almost anywhere.

It arrived today and it appears to work. When I drop a BB through the unit it flashes a white light (I thought tracer units use UV light?) and the BB has some very faint glow. Not sure if it's the unit that's crap or the BBs. Either way I don't really care. £7.50 for a mock surpressor is a win in my books.

Happy to be able to help. 

Mine does the same with red bbs, but I've heard some trasers aren't so good with red ones so I'll try green ones and see what's what 

2 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Happy to be able to help. 

Mine does the same with red bbs, but I've heard some trasers aren't so good with red ones so I'll try green ones and see what's what 

Cool. Let me know how that goes. If it does hapen to work properly and just needs some decent tracer BBs, then it'll be an even bigger win.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Supporters
14 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

They are now also UK based

SWEET!

Also - 

image.jpeg.9fa005ccfc6491eaf0963bc2b346115e.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

On the subject of the closing of UKMCPro, this is from one of the staff:

James Brooks

Former staff munchkin here; So the owner decided to close the company with 3 weeks notice. He had then pulled every bit of stock and cash out of the company as he could and then basically did a runner back to France without paying the staff wages, notice period and redundancy, also leaving suppliers and the landlord in the lurch. Essentially he was a massive bellend who screwed a lot of people out a lot of money.
BUT, the good side is me and a few other staff are getting together to start our own company, providing the same level of professionalism and service to the security, military and pew pew communities as before, but with better prices and product selection as we can do what we want to do this time. The support all of us staff have got from the industry has been really amazing and restored my faith in people a little more, so I can't thank you guys who have sent us nice messages enough. Watch this space, I will post some updates soon 🙂

That's a great shame - obviously only one perspective, but the bloke sounds a bit of a knob. I look forward to the reincarnation, hopefully it will continue to stock some of the bulldog stuff, as their combats are some of the best fitting for my long legs that i've found!

So hopefully they intend to continue at the same premises then.

I have been in there a couple of times as it's only about twenty mins from me. I though their prices were a bit high but if James Brooks is true to his word I shall pay another visit and check it out 🙂

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

if anyone is into mMP5 SDs, Patrolbase have a JG MP5SD2 for 90GBP. Very cheap altho im sure it's a base model gun.

If I hadn't just ordered a tracer unit (which obviously won't fit on an SD) for cqb fun, then I'd be buying that.

Maybe if I ask them nicely they'll make another version available for the same bargain price 🙃