The "Share A Bargain" Thread Discussion section Only

clumpyedge

3 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Why so cheap? Why on clearance. Make me suspicious.

Looks great and has a metal body.

Since it has a mosfet, is it lipo battery only, or would it also run on a 9.6  nimh?

You'd have to ask patrol base.

I can vouch for the quality and performance, would sell at double that price easily.

dont see why nimh would be a problem, will come wired to deans

Patrol Base had a Specna Edge sale on 6 or 7 weeks back at similar pricing, the all black versions sold out pretty fast (that's when I got mine) so it is probably just leftover stock. Well worth the cost IMHO though I have just started out and don't have a lot of experience with anything else to compare it with.

• 2 weeks later...

Action Hobbies boneyard section lads...

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Cheers buddy! Just hoovered up a couple of bits.

What did you grab?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters
17 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Because it has no warranty, is overpriced as a used gun and it is an Ares.

Yeah, when a retailer literally says "sold as seen", doesn't exactly inspire confidence 🤔

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

P90 with strike head and ridiculous M4 mag adapter only 60. 

https://gunfire.com/en/products/cm060g-submachine-gun-replica-1152218247.html

Would it be fair to assume both can be dumped to reveal a standard P90? If so I must admit, that's mighty tempting.

6 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Would it be fair to assume both can be dumped to reveal a standard P90? If so I must admit, that's mighty tempting.

That would be a fair assumption. Send me the strike face though ;)

Edit: You might need a flash hider as the strike face is probably one and the same. 

Depending on how long my UKARA takes to renew I may bag a p90 and pulse rifle as an early xmas pressy to myself :)  

Those are some pretty hot bargains there. Especially the Cyma SVU if that's your bag.  But all the others listed are a great price as well. 

Thanks for the share Asomodai

• 1 month later...

@Asomodai Which is the best Tavor to go for at the moment? Admittedly for £75 you can't really argue although I wonder about the plastic quality as I recall reading about people having allergic reactions to one manufacturers iteration. For the life of me I can't recall which manufacturer unfortunately, just that it was a cheap one.

11 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@Asomodai Which is the best Tavor to go for at the moment? Admittedly for £75 you can't really argue although I wonder about the plastic quality as I recall reading about people having allergic reactions to one manufacturers iteration. For the life of me I can't recall which manufacturer unfortunately, just that it was a cheap one.

Best Tavor is either the Elite Force CTAR which isn't sold outside the US (made by S&T) Or the S&T tavor professional in the UK. 

The Umarex is just a rebadged S&T Explorer Tavor.

Ares have released a new Tavor which has the Amoeba gearbox but its very expensive and I haven't heard anything about them myself. The Ares externals are better then the S&T but have more proprietary internal parts. 

20 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Also the allergy was reported on reddit. But it was unlikely caused by the rifle alone. If it really was the rifle then they would have technically been allergic to their own body fat. I get rashes when I am very sweaty and it's a hot day rubbing against plastic. 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Asomodai said:

I get rashes when I am very sweaty and it's a hot day rubbing against plastic. 

Each to their own I guess 😜

9d7d6e553816a32af1cf3af5a5f4807a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, strykerles said:

more from JD airsoft 50% of tippmann HPA rifles and 50% off bocca rails

https://jdairsoft.net/deals/day-10-of-12

https://jdairsoft.net/deals/day-9-of-12

Holy crap that's a hell of a deal!! 😮

3 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Holy crap that's a hell of a deal!! 😮

Fuck. Would have got an omega but out of stock (obviously)  now :( 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, New2Airsoft said:

An Aldi special - Crane Neoprene 'fishing' gloves at £4.99 a pair. In camo or olive, fingerless or full finger. The latter have Velcro pin back fingers. They look decent enough and perfectly suitable for airsoft I'd think.  

I didn't stop to browse in detail but the 'middle aisle' had a whole bunch of 'fishing' gear in camo and olive; fleeces, etc. Granted, not as cool as Helikon, etc, but you never know - could be worth a look.

In addition to this, Aldi 'fishing' bag. Really roomy and holds all my gear for £12.99. Great gear back

1 hour ago, #blackadder said:

If they had an english language page i would have one

I dont speak a lick of french but I worked it out with a bit of Google Translate to buy a Tavor off them last year.