Mk12 suppressor woes

Wo1f
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Loosing the will to live with my build at the minute and I’m hoping one of you fine gents have the answer or item I’m looking for.. 

ive just bought myself a Z-parts mk12 OPS suppressor and have gone to slide it over my VFC mk12 flash hider to find the damn thing is slightly too narrow. The VFC suppressor is out of stock (and I assume discontinued). Does anyone know if the Z parts can fits a modelworks mk12 flash hider? Or by sheer miracle, does anyone have a VFC mk12 can they want to sell me?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Loosing the will to live with my build at the minute and I’m hoping one of you fine gents have the answer or item I’m looking for.. 

ive just bought myself a Z-parts mk12 OPS suppressor and have gone to slide it over my VFC mk12 flash hider to find the damn thing is slightly too narrow. The VFC suppressor is out of stock (and I assume discontinued). Does anyone know if the Z parts can fits a modelworks mk12 flash hider? Or by sheer miracle, does anyone have a VFC mk12 can they want to sell me?

Thanks

Not sure on the fitting of the suppressor but have you looked at the airsoft artisan suppressors?

43 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Not sure on the fitting of the suppressor but have you looked at the airsoft artisan suppressors?

Found what I believe is the last one in the world in Germany at 4am this morning 😂

Had a look at that website and it has a couple other things I want. Their suppressors look suspiciously like 5KU ones with a higher price though. 

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

Found what I believe is the last one in the world in Germany at 4am this morning 😂

Had a look at that website and it has a couple other things I want. Their suppressors look suspiciously like 5KU ones with a higher price though. 

They are also on shooter combat gear assuming you are talking about the airsoft artisan ones still.

Archived