Umarex/VFC/Elite Force MP7 AEG - Any info?

GemsHD
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry if the title is a little clickbait...

I have seen a few videos on this from shot show 2018 in January that all said, "There would be news on the release of this in the coming year". It is now November and I cannot find anything on it since then...

I was wondering if anyone has any information on it? All I want is a 1:1 AEG MP7 😭

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
3 hours ago, GemsHD said:

All I want is a 1:1 AEG MP7

<so-say-we-all.png>

It's all gone a bit quiet. Once they've done that, let's have an AEG Uzi next. ;)

TM and Well make Uzi AEPs, finding one in stock is more of a challenge 😉

Were you after a particular brand?

Cheers

G

• Supporters
4 hours ago, BigAl said:

AEG Uzi!  That wishfull thinking

A borg can dream.  Nah, I'm just hoping that whatever AEG sorcery that they're cramming into the MP7 makes its way into other SMGs as well.

I guess it's gonna be expensive af.. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Not impressed tbf.

It's basically an arp9 in disguise, nothing more than that.

That "feature" is not worth the gazillion dollars price tag vfc will be asking.

I will probably leave it then.

Until I have some spare cash to throw away at something I don't need.

Also stop on empty (imo) doesn't make any sense on a non blowback gun. It would scare the crap out of me if my gun suddenly stopped cycling (may have ran out of ammo, may have fried an electric board or a mosfet, dead battery, snapped wire, gearbox lock up or anything really, who knows).

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/electric-rifles-c45/umarex-mp7a1-aeg-p9666

Posted by @FreeFrag.UK in Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread at £440 needless to say people are not happy. 

Will other retailers have chance to undercut?   I doubt we see it go under £400 advertised price even  if others pick it up.

From what I understand, the shell itself it proprietary, but it uses standard internals for the most part. No idea if that means V2, 3 or whatever..

for £350 I’d take one, but not a penny more 

Airsoft is getting fucking expensive again, just like it was 10 years ago.

I really wish more companies released "pro" kits like systema does, a disassembled gun at a lower price point than a pre assembled gun.

Should be v2 internals but on a custom shell, I imagine proprietary tappet and selector plates and zero battery space.

1 minute ago, PopRocket123 said:

The gears are actually proprietary since there's 4 of them, an extra short motor and cut down cylinder and piston 

You sure?

19 minutes ago, Skara said:

I really wish more companies released "pro" kits like systema does, a disassembled gun at a lower price point than a pre assembled gun.

Should be v2 internals but on a custom shell, I imagine proprietary tappet and selector plates and zero battery space.

You sure?

Yeah the photos of the gearbox in the airsoftology video show 4 sets of bearings, the motor is considerably smaller than a V3 and there was no way the were going to fit a full stroked cylinder in there and still have room for the barrel and battery.

Plus proprietary safety and presumably trigger

1 hour ago, Skara said:

GBLS did one. They removed £200 worth of furniture and dropped the price by £100 😂

I’ll keep my TM GBBR. I’d bet my Airsoft collection it will outshoot it. 

Archived