G&G ARP9 Sling loop question

Sneaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, as the above, anyone got an ideas as to where I can buy a sling loop attachment for my ARP9.  I don’t think a loop would work as it would wear away the material, so would I need a metal part to attach to the AEG?

i am planning to buy this integrated sling.

https://www.optactical.com/215gesc2insi1.html

what are your thoughts?

Thanks

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Dino said:

i am planning to buy this integrated sling.

https://www.optactical.com/215gesc2insi1.html

Bungee slings are made using tendons from Satan's slimy serpent-cock.  There are no circumstances where you want to:

1) Be pulling against the tension of the bungee while shooting.

2) Have your gun bouncing on the bungee when slung.

Other opinions are available, but they're wrong. ;)

On 27/11/2018 at 17:50, Immortal said:

I use a loop of paracord through the ARP sling point and clip onto that to avoid errosion.

Might look into that, sensible idea.

• Supporters
On 28/11/2018 at 08:57, Rogerborg said:

Bungee slings are made using tendons from Satan's slimy serpent-cock.  There are no circumstances where you want to:

1) Be pulling against the tension of the bungee while shooting.

2) Have your gun bouncing on the bungee when slung.

Other opinions are available, but they're wrong. ;)

quoted for truth

also those ones that mount onto webbing aren't the greatest, tends to throw the balance off.

i'd go with a simple 1 point with a quick detach or a simple 2 point for something like an arp, 3 points only work well on certain guns and you sacrifice the ability to easily swap shoulders.

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2018 at 10:12, Adolf Hamster said:

quoted for truth

also those ones that mount onto webbing aren't the greatest, tends to throw the balance off.

i'd go with a simple 1 point with a quick detach or a simple 2 point for something like an arp, 3 points only work well on certain guns and you sacrifice the ability to easily swap shoulders.

Hence why I have a intergrated sling which attaches on both shoulders to maintain balance.  Came the other day and works a treat, especially with the para cord!

Thanks all.

Archived