Cheshire East Newbie Here

Dread
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

New player here from the Cheshire east area. I have only played a couple of times so far, both times being at first and only’s the vault in Bury.

Thought it would be helpful to join this forum for tips, tricks and general advice.

Dread

• Supporters

Welcome! I live in Chester and recommend Alpha 55 and Outpost for a couple decent sites to play at. Might be a bit of a trek for you though depending how far east you are.

Have a read through the pinned posts for a good bit of info on the sport. If you need any help give us a shout! :)

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

@ everyone - thanks for the welcomes

@ Gepard - I will have to take a look at them sites that you have recommended, but I gotta play one more time at the vault to get my UKARA. Also I’m from Sandbach, move here 6 months ago, still new to the area so I don’t know how far East I actually am.

Dread

Hey Dread Im just round the corner from you near Crewe!

We go to The FOB at West Mid's regularly, also been to Sierra2 in stoke a few times, First and Only In Wales, SWAT Parkgate, North V South Festival earlier in the year and we're going to the Xmas Special this weekend at Ace Airsoft War Games in Wolverhampton..

Im the guy with JOKER on my back of my vest  :ph34r:

Hey Joker

I’ll take a look at the places you have mentioned as I wanna play more sites once I have my UKARA and have brought my first gun.

The special events sound good but im most likely still too new at this hobby for them.

Don't be shy mate, doesn't matter if you don't have UKARA, plenty of new players knocking about.

Well.. that Ace Xmas special got postponed so our team of 6 (for that day) ended up at FOB in West Mids... had an absolute brilliant day, Paul runs the site really well, the games were great, the rain held off and I got some great shots... also took a bad one to the head but hey-ho that's all part of it.

femmefatalairsoft gets here as well if you follow her on any social media, she was a Marshall yesterday..

Archived