Warrior universal holster?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 24/11/2018 at 11:24, emilianoksa said:

Acetech Lighter S or the little Excortech pistol tracer

27mm and 29mm diameter respectively.  They really are ickle things.

I had a WAS Universal holster come yesterday.  

Fits my mk23 with suppressor, which is about 35mm in diameter. 

I use a XT301 on my PDW for CQB, great so far. 

Guest Airsoft J2

Just don't use one with a Sig pistol - the holster pushes the mag release with expensive consequences. If you've got a glock, go for a knock-off safariland.

10 hours ago, huddy said:

Just don't use one with a Sig pistol - the holster pushes the mag release with expensive consequences. If you've got a glock, go for a knock-off safariland.

Oh great. 😡 And what did I buy the bloody thing for: only a TM Sig 226 and Hicapa. 

I also have a WE Glock and  TM M9A1, and somebody will no doubt be along to tell me that I will lose the magazines on these too.

It would seem the WAS universal suffers from the same faults as all the other fabric holsters I was advised not to buy.

Or am I wrong?

I've had the magazine-fallout issue on my Sig, but discovered that by making the holster tighter the problem seems to have stopped.

I put the pistol in, closed the first strap then removed the pistol, marking the point when the strap stopped.  Then I tightened it by another 5mm or so, and then closed the rest of the straps. As the holster is material, there's a bit of give anyway, and it's now a snug fit and doesn't flap around anywhere near as much (which I think was the cause of the mag release being depressed).

Touch wood, I've done two CQB games with no issues.

Let me hijack this thread for a second.

Would the WAS universal pistol condom hold a TM hi-capa 4.3 without pushing the mag release button?

Archived