Advice

Hunter95
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone I’m relatively new to Airsoft and would really appreciate your advice.

i went to the mall in reading last year and thought it was brilliant. I really like the indoor/dark stuff. 

My question is - are there any other Airsoft locations like it and a similar size or was this truly a one of a kind. 

Im considering going to bunker 51 I think it’s called to see what that’s like.

thank you

scott 

1 hour ago, Hunter95 said:

Hi everyone I’m relatively new to Airsoft and would really appreciate your advice.

i went to the mall in reading last year and thought it was brilliant. I really like the indoor/dark stuff. 

My question is - are there any other Airsoft locations like it and a similar size or was this truly a one of a kind. 

thank you

scott 

The Mall was a very unique venue. Strike force is the next biggest CQB site and its about a third of the size the Mall was. 

Bunker 51 is nothing like the Mall. Very very small, smelly. Its a laugh but incredibly limited. 

We just hope that the new Zed site is going to be something decent. 

On 21/11/2018 at 20:23, Hunter95 said:

thank you

scott 

I sure hope so too! We need a great CQB site nearer London.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Seth_K said:

I sure hope so too! We need a great CQB site nearer London.

After watching the news I thought most of London WAS a CQB site !😳

7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Mostly knife kills

• Supporters
1 minute ago, gasman said:

Mostly knife kills

Obviously wern’t closed then ?

You da man ! 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Tell me about it, we'll be wearing plates soon.

The Gaol Events in Oakham is a great site, well run and quite unique as it's a old prison, multiple 2 story buildings /cell blocks with a decent size outside area aswell,  The corridors and cells are very dark inside so a good mix. The lower player games are really good. 

• Head Moderator

UCAP Bunker in Portsmouth is a WW2 underground complex, very dark tunnels and lots of full auto CQB.

• Supporters

Second the ucap bunker, only played there once but it was awesome, very atmospheric, only thing I will say is if your tall wear a helmet, the curvature of many of the tunnel walls make it easy to bang your head 🤕

My advice is DO NOT goto Bunker 51. Its NOTHING like The Mall at all. its practically the size of C&A (the largest room with the escalators). split down the diagonal with 2 choke points, thats about it.. 

If you enjoyed Mall and still want to go then bare in mind its the same price for about 10% of the space and a third of the time. If I recall you get a few hours at Bunker for the same cost as a day at Mall.

14 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

My advice is DO NOT goto Bunker 51. Its NOTHING like The Mall at all. its practically the size of C&A (the largest room with the escalators). split down the diagonal with 2 choke points, thats about it.. 

If you enjoyed Mall and still want to go then bare in mind its the same price for about 10% of the space and a third of the time. If I recall you get a few hours at Bunker for the same cost as a day at Mall.

I've mainly been put off as it was not easy to get to, but that has re-enforced my decision not to bother.  I would be disappointed traveling clear across London for that.

Cheers

G

16 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Thanks also for the heads up...

It sounds bloody awful! 😂

• Supporters

is bunker 51 run by Wolf Armouries ? , think it is, which for me would be another reason to stay away.

overpriced with a take it or leave it attitude 😉

Took 3 days to get rid of the stench of Bunker 51, literally stains your lungs and nose. Scrub, nope still smell it, fecking horrbile place.

But worth experiencing once.... lol :D I did the Zombie themed thing they do. I'd never go again... never.

The smell made it authentic.

I don't think I'd fancy it as a proper skirmish.

Archived