Choosing a rifle - I do not choose well it seems

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EmeraldPlatypus said:

You could look at a asg cz scorpion evo

390 fps...

You could look at a asg cz scorpion evo

390 fps...

AND not be allowed to use it as most uk sites that have a 350fps max limit ? 🤦‍♂️

23 hours ago, Druid799 said:

AND not be allowed to use it as most uk sites that have a 350fps max limit ? 🤦‍♂️

Quick change spring, takes 30 secs to sort that, so a valid suggestion. UK versions are site legal to begin with. Nice and lightweight gun and mags. Plenty of range out of the box.

4 hours ago, ryaw said:

Quick change spring, takes 30 secs to sort that, so a valid suggestion. UK versions are site legal to begin with. Nice and lightweight gun and mags. Plenty of range out of the box.

Thanks for the back up, but Druid799 was on the mark. I outdoor skirmish so fps really isnt a problem. I have been looking at one of these for a while, so it's nice ti have someone say its a good choice.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, ryaw said:

Didn’t know about the quick change spring (but then again I probably wouldn’t as I think evo’s are made of the smegma in the devil’s foreskin) so all I saw was someone telling the op to buy a gatt he couldn’t use hence facepalm .😉👍👍

Archived