UKARA???

Mikeyr86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Chase the site, ask then about it. Sometimes site admins do all of these on a set day, if you just missed that day it may take them a month before they do it, then it takes a couple of weeks to get back to you.

My local site put me on register but I have still yet to hear/receive an email to confirm this. Qualified at end of September. All I did was ask where I wanted to buy my first RIF if I was on the data base or not, gave them my number(which you should have from your local site) and confirmed yes I was on it and then promptly spent £700. 

I didn't get an email when I got my UKARA, I don't think you usually do.

Check with who you want to buy from if they can find you on the database.

Cheers

G

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, MisterG said:

Check with who you want to buy from if they can find you on the database

Is the correct answer.  It's a retailer database, paid for by retailers, for the benefit of retailers.  If there's a problem, it's retailers who have a vested interest and a contractual basis for sorting it out.

mine took minutes. They done it in front of me online..

But yeah chase the site. If they are anything like me at work with paperwork I wait until I have about 400 things to do before slowly going through it all :D  

Should just take a couple of minutes, depending on how busy and organised they are.  Just call them up and chase them!

• Supporters

My home site you give them your paper work in the am and they give you your gumph back in the lunch break .👍

Sa

19 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

My home site you give them your paper work in the am and they give you your gumph back in the lunch break .👍

Same as my local. Paperwork in morning, pizza and ukara number for lunch

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Keldon said:

Sa

Same as my local. Paperwork in morning, pizza and ukara number for lunch

Is that blackops by any chance ?

11 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Is that blackops by any chance ?

No thats Xsite The Outpost. 

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Keldon said:

Paperwork in morning, pizza and ukara number for lunch

The issue isn't the site adding 1 to the previous number that they issued, it's putting those numbers on the punch cards to be fed into the supercomputer at UKARA HQ.  That's where it seems to be falling down for folk, and where retailers (who are paying £300+ each per year for this) are the ones who need to be pushing for the system to be dragged into the 21st century.

What kind of pizza?

19 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The issue isn't the site adding 1 to the previous number that they issued, it's putting those numbers on the punch cards to be fed into the supercomputer at UKARA HQ.  That's where it seems to be falling down for folk, and where retailers (who are paying £300+ each per year for this) are the ones who need to be pushing for the system to be dragged into the 21st century.

What kind of pizza?

Very true I was told by site that my number has been issued/registered and to wait from ukara to confirm this by email. Well still waiting on said email, I just phoned up the retailer I wanted to but my first RIF from explained that I have my number but no confirmation, they checked the data base and low and behold there I was. So I went and spent £600 one kit ha ha. So I would just give it a few days and then just ask retailers if your on the data base or not. 

And its meat feast/pepperoni/cheese & tomato for the pizzas

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Keldon said:

And its meat feast/pepperoni/cheese & tomato for the pizzas

Is it spicy pepperoni?😉 t’is the spicy one at black ops Cribbs !😍

Archived