I wish I'd known this when I started.

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 21/11/2018 at 16:27, Wo1f said:

I agree with you when it comes to the AK variants. For whatever reason, the TM AK’s just don’t look right to me. I run a GHK AK, so I know how nice LCT externals are. LCT have just come out with EBB haven’t they?

ive never used a kwa erg. Their gas guns have put me off the brand for life. I was under the impression that they had more kick but less performance. Any truth to that? 

The AK ERG is comparable range to my LCT, so no I dont believe that. I haven't had a chance to compare my M4 ERG to a TM yet in a range test 

13 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Coming across as a bit of the green eyed monster there bud ?😉

do agree though there are better looking AK’s on the Market BUT the important bit for me is out of the box i still believe you won’t beat a TM recoil for performance . I’ve got a 74su that’s got to be clocking between 8-9yr old (if not older!)  still running absolutely fine and I’ve not done a single thing to it since I bought it bar stick it on a deans , how many other brands could claime that ? 

Aww dont worry its all in jest, TM are good guns on the whole, but iam a bit bias to EBB/shock systems as a bit of a gimmick, people like what they like :D... bit of the banter never hurt =

• Supporters
1 hour ago, MisterD90 said:

Aww dont worry its all in jest, TM are good guns on the whole, but iam a bit bias to EBB/shock systems as a bit of a gimmick, people like what they like :D... bit of the banter never hurt =

Sad thing is bud , as we hadn’t verbally ‘fenced’ before was playing it cautious due to the number snowflakes about ! Glad to see another sense of humor exists ! 😂👍👍 

On the whole TM appreciation front, of which I am a big advocate,  they are definitely other makes that make way better externals or more options generally on replica choice.

But although at the end of the day pretty much all AEGs are mechanically identical internally, what makes any TM a great platform out of the box is the precision and alignment of all the inner workings.

Yes you can get any gun to perform as well as another but the amount of effort needed and sometimes even pot luck is more of an unknown quantity.

Its TMs consistency that ultimately makes them so painless.

This is the OPs case point really.

If my GF new how much I'd spent on RIF builds over the last decade I don't know what she'd do!

Archived