SE Tour Review: Ace Combat (Kent)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 05/12/2018 at 21:13, E21A said:

Christ, just the responses here are enough to put me off, let alone the review! 

I agree. I was planning to pop along to Ace Combat in the near future, but if this is how their playerbase react to a well written bit of critique on the internet, I'm not sure I want to find out how they react in the real world. The review wasn't even massively negative either, just seems to outline the site. Asomodai's reviews have pushed me to try sites I hadn't thought of, and in all honesty I've agreed with pretty much every review he's made of sites I've been to, so to repeatedly call him ignorant and a liar just comes across as incredibly immature. 

I must admit I've noticed some amount of 'site loyalty' with people in Airsoft, who will defend even bad sites against any form of criticism, I really don't understand it as nowhere is perfect! 

2 hours ago, Slamz said:

I must admit I've noticed some amount of 'site loyalty' with people in Airsoft, who will defend even bad sites against any form of criticism, I really don't understand it as nowhere is perfect! 

The closest we have come to a perfect site is Airsoft Plantation and I believe the little bits we complained about have been addressed! 

But oddly enough, it wasn't the most "fun" site we have been to. Its interesting how well reviewed sites do not necessarily mean the most fun! (Though we did have a fantastic time at AP)

Also, thank you for your comments. Its nice to know that many people have read my stuff!

• 5 weeks later...

Just saw this announcement on Arnies. 

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/101107

Platoon stores usually provide a decent shop, good to see! Seems like they are getting somewhat of a monopoly in Kent. 

Can confirm Platoon Stores are at Ace Combat...

...my brother grabbed an ASG Evo and a hi cap and the great guy there threw in a few patches and was very good when the mid cap the gun came with turned out to be a bit crap!

13 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Can confirm Platoon Stores are at Ace Combat...

...my brother grabbed an ASG Evo and a hi cap and the great guy there threw in a few patches and was very good when the mid cap the gun came with turned out to be a bit crap!

I have nothing but praise for Platoon stores. The evo midcaps are known to be a bit flaky! (Ask my battle buddy!)

Archived