Ghost Recon Wildlands

13ZuluAlpha
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just starting this to see if anyone is up for playing some Wildlands on Xbox one or PS4. Ideally im looking to milsim style this game with people i.e. no HUD or map and play very 'realistically' but i understand this isnt for everyone so playing normally is fine too. 

6 hours ago, 13ZuluAlpha said:

Just starting this to see if anyone is up for playing some Wildlands on Xbox one or PS4. Ideally im looking to milsim style this game with people i.e. no HUD or map and play very 'realistically' but i understand this isnt for everyone so playing normally is fine too. 

Great game - only problem is I have PC:lol:

I play on Xbox, and would be up for some coop, especially on a harder difficulty with realistic play. I've recently started a new campaign, but can always load up my other character? 

My gamertag: RMDavis

Pretty addicted to RDR2 right now though! 😂

On 18/11/2018 at 23:22, 13ZuluAlpha said:

do you play Squad at all?? 

I have got it, haven't played it too much though, would like to get into it though!

13 hours ago, Game Cam said:

I got it on PC, I still haven't completed it cause I keep just free roaming and murdering 😂

I got about half way through with a mate and then we just lost interest but I did go on the other day and messed around making a similar set up to my airsoft gear then run with that for a bit😂

12 hours ago, proffrink said:

I also have it on PC and would be up for playing it again some time.

7 hours ago, Gepard said:

I have it on PC too. 

Now if this isn't a 4 clear 4 man team I don't know what is 😁

13 hours ago, RMDavis said:

I play on Xbox, and would be up for some coop, especially on a harder difficulty with realistic play. I've recently started a new campaign, but can always load up my other character? 

My gamertag: RMDavis

Pretty addicted to RDR2 right now though! 😂

Ive added you up man, have to get on it sometime 

On 22/11/2018 at 11:03, proffrink said:

I also have it on PC and would be up for playing it again some time.

18 hours ago, Gepard said:

I have it on PC too. 

11 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I got about half way through with a mate and then we just lost interest but I did go on the other day and messed around making a similar set up to my airsoft gear then run with that for a bit😂

Airsoft Squad?

I'll be on Saturday night and Sunday

https://steamcommunity.com/id/gamecam

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Game Cam said:

Airsoft Squad?

I'll be on Saturday night and Sunday

https://steamcommunity.com/id/gamecam

Sounds good!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLocalMilitia/

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/11/2018 at 14:25, Robert James said:

I also have it on PC. I m probably about 60% through at the moment, although I cant kill the predator!

I never knew what you meant by this until I revisited last night... I too cannot kill it :lol:

29 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I never knew what you meant by this until I revisited last night... I too cannot kill it :lol:

I have only done it once and that involved alot of nade launchers, high calibre snipers and running around like headless chickens to dodge lasers!

3 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

I have only done it once and that involved alot of nade launchers, high calibre snipers and running around like headless chickens to dodge lasers!

I did wonder if it was like melee only to kill it or something... went in with that smg that's considered a small AR (can't remember the name) and also a high caliber sniper but soon died and got impatient after about 4 tries:lol:

4 minutes ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I did wonder if it was like melee only to kill it or something... went in with that smg that's considered a small AR (can't remember the name) and also a high caliber sniper but soon died and got impatient after about 4 tries:lol:

So there is a science behind it. Get an AR with a high capacity magazine. Each time it appears tap it in the head once or twice. It's not about lighting it up or HPR as it's not got life so to speak, it's on a cycle. It appears around 20-25 times ish and gets faster each time. There is an area where you can use trees and rocks to help with getting hit by the lasers etc. You can also call in help but they don't shoot at it, they are canon fodder. 

Once you've killed it approach it, then run as it will attempt to blow itself up

I still haven't done it. 

12 minutes ago, Robert James said:

So there is a science behind it. Get an AR with a high capacity magazine. Each time it appears tap it in the head once or twice. It's not about lighting it up or HPR as it's not got life so to speak, it's on a cycle. It appears around 20-25 times ish and gets faster each time. There is an area where you can use trees and rocks to help with getting hit by the lasers etc. You can also call in help but they don't shoot at it, they are canon fodder. 

Once you've killed it approach it, then run as it will attempt to blow itself up

I still haven't done it. 

I thought it might have been something along those lines due to the white hit markers rather than red.

Well... I'm glad I asked as I would have been pretty pissed if I did all that just to get blown up by the sodding thing:lol:

3 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I thought it might have been something along those lines due to the white hit markers rather than red.

Well... I'm glad I asked as I would have been pretty pissed if I did all that just to get blown up by the sodding thing:lol:

3 hours ago, Robert James said:

I still haven't done it. 

I did it with a squad of 4 we all split up and ran around trees taking turns launching grenades at it or sniping it.

I would never attempt it solo as you will go down at least once 

If you guys want we can squad up and get it done one evening.

49 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

I did it with a squad of 4 we all split up and ran around trees taking turns launching grenades at it or sniping it.

I would never attempt it solo as you will go down at least once 

If you guys want we can squad up and get it done one evening.

Yeah... I tried solo :lol:

Sounds good mate, I'm sure I added you guys from this post ages ago but I never managed to actually play back then... I won't be on tonight but should be over the weekend if you are too?

1 hour ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Yeah... I tried solo :lol:

Sounds good mate, I'm sure I added you guys from this post ages ago but I never managed to actually play back then... I won't be on tonight but should be over the weekend if you are too?

I got tomorrow off work so I will be on all of tomorrow and I will be on Saturday evening from like 6pm.

I only got invites from Rink and Gepard - https://steamcommunity.com/id/gamecam

16 hours ago, Game Cam said:

I got tomorrow off work so I will be on all of tomorrow and I will be on Saturday evening from like 6pm.

I only got invites from Rink and Gepard - https://steamcommunity.com/id/gamecam

Lucky you :lol: Got my staff party tonight so doubt I'll be on, but if I do randomly appear online at 2am I might be somewhat incoherent...

Just checked and I've definitely added you! my name is just "bibbs" 

Archived