Tokyo Marui recoil Mk.46 Mod.0

Dentonboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Strap in lads, it is happening...

Lots of stuff on Instagram ATM...

https://www.popularairsoft.com/tokyo-marui-5th-festival-mk46-aks-47-fnx-45-tactical-hi-capa-dor

Has all the details of the other stuff. 

I dont usually get excited about pistols, but I am excited about the V10, they have progressed beyond grey impression models and have now produced a proper replica. Its definitely top of my wishlist. 

V10.jpg

I really want that MK46! 😍 

Those PPC Revolvers look pretty smart. Not sure if they are gas or spring though? 

(I think they must be spring going on that price in Yen if that's accurate if course... They currently make a spring 4inch version so I assume this will be the same) 

A shame really! 

7 hours ago, Tiercel said:

I love handguns more than rifles, this all excites me greatly. I want them all. The V10 and FNX look gorgeous.

Fire Support were blowing out the VFC FNX's for 99 quid a time the other day. Good pistols by rights. 

I have already put my name against a V10 :)

13 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Fire Support were blowing out the VFC FNX's for 99 quid a time the other day. Good pistols by rights. 

I have already put my name against a V10 :)

I love my VFC FNX. I paid £99 for mine too about 6 months ago from them. Fire-support seem to buy them and sell them all off cheap. I’ll be adding the Tm version to the list though. 

That mk46 is supposed to “exceed ¥100,000” which is as near as makes no difference £700. And if you go off the fact you can get a recoil for about £150 less in Japan, expect these to be in the region of £850

3 hours ago, RMDavis said:

I was seriously considering a G&P M249, but with this announcement I think I will hold out for this! 😁

The new TM model does look VERY nice. It's gonna burn a big hole in someones pocket!

I have a G&P M249 "Ranger" coming from the Big Red Man next month. HAD to give it a thorough "check over" :wub:

It is awesome, really bloody heavy and having handled and shot the RS version I can say it is a perfect airsoft copy being fully licensed etc... I haven't looked at drop in kits or anything but I'd be interested to see this TM one and it's compatibility (internal wise).

21 minutes ago, Immortal said:

The new TM model does look VERY nice. It's gonna burn a big hole in someones pocket!

I have a G&P M249 "Ranger" coming from the Big Red Man next month. HAD to give it a thorough "check over" :wub:

It is awesome, really bloody heavy and having handled and shot the RS version I can say it is a perfect airsoft copy being fully licensed etc... I haven't looked at drop in kits or anything but I'd be interested to see this TM one and it's compatibility (internal wise).

That's what I was looking at bud, the ranger seems like the perfect option IMO!

Zero One are showing one in stock, so I was toying with the idea of just going down there and having a look, I mean whats the harm in looking!? 

It's a V2 gearbox isn't it? So shouldn't be difficult in upgrading the internals if needed! 

Promising to hear how nice it is in the metal though... 😊

2 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

That's what I was looking at bud, the ranger seems like the perfect option IMO!

Zero One are showing one in stock, so I was toying with the idea of just going down there and having a look, I mean whats the harm in looking!? 

It's a V2 gearbox isn't it? So shouldn't be difficult in upgrading the internals if needed! 

Promising to hear how nice it is in the metal though... 😊

That's where I got mine from too. No, there's no harm in looking although you know where it'll lead... lol :D

Yes, it's a V2 gearbox. So plenty of options there.

Very nice, like sit and stare daring to touch it nice whilst grinning like a Cheshire Cat forseeing what will be. hahahahaha....

I've only just noticed the FNX-45! 

Admittedly the micro sight is a little unnecessary, but I think the pistol looks awesome! 

I've been toying with getting a TM Five Seven for a while, but the size of the mags put me off, as I assume they won't fit in a regular 9mm pistol mag pouch... The 45 looks a little more practical.

Archived