Best Airsoft photoshop ever !

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Why yes the title is a p**s take , don’t really want good ones , want the absolutely terrible ones but not ones that have been made bad on purpose I’m talking about crap pictures but the poster really thought it was ok 👌 

so start the ball rolling , just found this amazing laser on fleabay , me thinks if it really was THAT big you wouldn’t need any BBS as I think the other player will take the hit from the laser (as it burns a hole through him or her!) any way ! 😳

0585523E-F7F1-4567-A0BF-1D913E5EB984.jpeg

• Supporters

Hahahaha ! I love the way even the revolver is the wrong way round ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Basically anything from Wish, AliBaba or Chinese eBay sellers! :P

Which makes you think, someone, somewhere, was paid money to come up with this stuff... they must have somewhere along the way gotten it approved by their manager. And they thought "Yes, this is it. This is what will make those white western devils buy our shit. This is exactly how marketing works in the west and will make them buy". Where on earth are they getting these ideas from?

kEaTtXr.png

• Supporters
34 minutes ago, Callyourhits said:

Believe the hype 

Unfortunately (for them but funny as f**k for us) some DO believe it ! 😳

Quite staggering really that these people have managed to live as long as they have  given that they must be as thick as porcine feces to believe it really does what the seller is claiming ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Tiercel said:

Basically anything from Wish, AliBaba or Chinese eBay sellers! :P

Which makes you think, someone, somewhere, was paid money to come up with this stuff... they must have somewhere along the way gotten it approved by their manager. And they thought "Yes, this is it. This is what will make those white western devils buy our shit. This is exactly how marketing works in the west and will make them buy". Where on earth are they getting these ideas from?

imageproxy.php?img=&key=8a6dfc3cbec528b1kEaTtXr.png

If the title said vest once more I would consider purchasing such a piece of obviously tactically superior equipment.

On 17/11/2018 at 17:55, DopeYourScope said:

If the title said vest once more I would consider purchasing such a piece of obviously tactically superior equipment.

Hey, it's a PUBG vest, I'm totally buying it!

Archived