MAG Brand short Vietnam mid cap dissasembly help.

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. 

I have MAG brand short style M4 midcaps. I want to use them in my KSG shotty along with the mag adapter. However the spring is quite weak and wont feed the BB's with enough force. 

I have purchased some Maple high strength mag springs. However there are no screws or visible way to open up the mag. appears to be glued together. Any idea which way to pull it apart?

Cheers!

R

carregador-midcap-130bbs-vn-style-para-m4-m16-mag.jpg

• Supporters

the top is clipped in, one of mine popped off naturally in a game and whilst its probably possible to get a knife in there and lever it up, it's gonna be hard to not break the little push tabs when doing it.

6 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

the top is clipped in, one of mine popped off naturally in a game and whilst its probably possible to get a knife in there and lever it up, it's gonna be hard to not break the little push tabs when doing it.

Hmm. I'll have to use a plectrum or soft plastic edge and see what happens. They are useless at the moment so might as well give it a go!

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Hmm. I'll have to use a plectrum or soft plastic edge and see what happens. They are useless at the moment so might as well give it a go!

it's funny you find them weak, i have the exact opposite problem with them being too strong and i need to take 10-20 bb's out to get first time feeding.

• Supporters

Run a scalpel around the top a couple of times to try and cut the seam and make it easier to prize off , also recommend lots of small amounts of upward pressure all around the the seam line once you’ve separated as much as you can .👍

Archived