Do g&G gr16 mags no work with g&G wild hog???

copper head airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I had feeding issues until I filed down the little lip that sticks out near the top of the mag (on the back). Since then I haven't had any issues. Would recommend trying other solutions before modifying it though. 

1039045098_20181114_192913-11.thumb.jpg.5f03caabded1bce77037fb7a7f0388df.jpg

If they are mid caps then try breaking them in. Fill with a few BBs (10-15) the release them. Then increase to 25-30 BBs and so on until you’re at full capacity. Worth a try. 

Also remove that little stem that pops out. It doesnt like going around the inside of the mag. Although its a great idea it doesnt work so well. Had to do it with my mags and now theyre flawless. 

• 2 months later...

Well I’ve persevered and tried all the suggestions above. Removing the follower they don’t feed at all. I’ve bedded them in and I’ve tried filing down the nub as suggested nothing has improved the problem so far. 

Nuprol midcaps feed well. Holding out until payday and I’ll be trying out some PTS EPM mags.

(using a stock G&G CM18 mod 0)

Archived