TM G17 not firing correctly

Frizza
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wondering if anyone can offer some advice. 

Was using my glock yesterday, went to chrono and it would just not fire correctly. Some would go about 5 metres and some would just roll out, it came out at about 110 on the chrono. Which is very odd and first time it’s had issues like this after owning it about a year. 

I know it’s getting colder but weather wasn’t too bad yesterday and fairly warm considering so didn’t think the green gas would really be affected. 

Any help would be great, cheers 

Thanks for replying

Everything seems to work normally and neither mag leaks I haven’t touched the hop since the game before last where it worked amazingly and shot at at least 300fps so I don’t know what’s happened. 

Do you have access to a Chrono (beg or borrow) to test in the garden / shed / lounge? 

If so, refill the gas, keep mag at room temp for a few hours, then pop a few shots off. Keep an eye on the cycling, and you should know if it feels off.

If you have the ability to test either your mags in another gun, or a mate's mags in yours, you can also get a definite 'mag is ok/borked' too.

If all ok, then blame the day... If not then we'll have to see from there. It could be as simple as the hammer spring not putting enough energy into the valve.

As @rocketdogbert says eyeball the hardware, split the slide and frame and see if anything jumps out as damaged too.

Archived