FREE BBQ all weekend! If you are in the area tomorrow come and say hi at our Open day! 

access info is on the website: https://airsoftsitesukswas.co.uk/

On 16/11/2018 at 11:26, CES_williamson said:

HPA is fine but if the ROF is too much one of the marshals will ask you to turn it down a bit

Good to hear

I normally prefer semi auto only games and even my full auto although fires a ROF of 35RPS, the FCU is programmed so that full auto only ever fires 5 rounds to prevent over spamming.

Hmm will see what my mates are saying and try to get there for the 25th! 

Site looks interesting.

ok, scratch that, its this wknd, might have to be the 2nd :D 

15 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Hmm will see what my mates are saying and try to get there for the 25th! 

Site looks interesting.

ok, scratch that, its this wknd, might have to be the 2nd :D 

Mortar fire support & 60 barricades going up tomorrow, this weekend will be a good one :) 

20 hours ago, CES_williamson said:

Mortar fire support & 60 barricades going up tomorrow, this weekend will be a good one :) 

have things on this weekend, didnt realise when I posted the month was almost over, where has the time gone??

Hopefully there on the 2nd with a group

@CES_williamson Been out of the loop for a couple of weeks and just saw the news about your new site - this is awesome to hear! I live just down the road as do a number of the players in our group.

Certainly adding it to our list of sites for visiting, but probably one for in the new year - so good luck over the Christmas period getting up and running and we'll see you soon!

20 minutes ago, AndyDynamic said:

@CES_williamson Been out of the loop for a couple of weeks and just saw the news about your new site - this is awesome to hear! I live just down the road as do a number of the players in our group.

Certainly adding it to our list of sites for visiting, but probably one for in the new year - so good luck over the Christmas period getting up and running and we'll see you soon!

Thank you very much :)

Yes we have certainly run into this issue, people dont want to airsoft in the cold 😂 luckily, we have a dry, warm safe zone with free tea & coffee all day, food van, snacks etc so we like to take care of everyone + its only £15 until the new year if you let us know you are coming!

anyone on here coming tomorrow? 

Would but can't walk properly atm, let alone try to ride my bike over!

19 hours ago, pierce09 said:

anyone on here coming tomorrow? 

Hope you had a good day mate, thanks for coming along :) 

i did thanks mate. Got to test and adjust on the field. Lots of potential there too

Looking good for Sunday, numbers are up & a free pyro to anyone if its your first game with us :) Should be a good day & still time to book on!