New FMA La5 PEQ

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

For my amount of games and use of it, i'll stick with the current versions....wife would kill me if i got something in that price range....again! :lol:

Blimey, that's steep. I got one for £30 with a (pointless) green laser and the zero adjusters work on it. I bought it for the torch really. The IR doesn't work on mine though... I consider my PEQ just bling really.

• Supporters

I found the IR laser on the old FMA PEQ to be fine, not quite 830nm but still hard to see. Adjustment was crap though, I had to open mine up to get the adjustment to work well though to zero.  At that price though i reckon the Invisiblesight MK2 is a better option since it's got a proper laser illuminator. 

looks interesting. for the price, it would have to be substantially better than the G&P

• 4 weeks later...

I have x2 Element AN/PEQ15's, of which you can adjust the zero's of both lasers..but you have to taped down the dials as it loses zero every time you touch the dials by accident.  Once taped down, no issues..lasers are ok, IR pointer is a bit dim though through NODS.  Torch on it though is fantastic, very impressed. Think I paid around £40 for each Element.

Also I only use my G&P DBAL2 under nightvision, which the PEQ has "click wheel" adjustments, so won't lose it's zero and both Lasers on full power can be a bit bright for NODS.  Quality bit of kit..but pricey.

I have an element peq15 as well -i'm very impressed by it! I've not had it losing zero... but never say never. The IR function seems to work well when i tested with my gen 1's but i havnt tried to zero that yet and tbh i'm not sure i ever will! The more the merrier but $200 is quite a bit more expensive then the element so i hope it's worth it.

Archived