Been fun while it lasted..

Shaun Haynes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Apparently it has been sold.  And firesupport are only able to rent it for 2 week blocks.  So they have it until the new owner decides to not renew the lease.  2 week notice effectively on its closure.  Kinda sucks as then you cant plan for a big send off

the last game we'll all have non site compliant pyros!!!....that are a little louder! haha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame I didn't read this earlier but there is a cqb in Dover, Kent. Try Triple A Airsoft, they run a Cqb out of a multistorey carpark. 

I've Just seen that the cqb site in Ramsgate is now being run by someone called goat airsoft. Not sure if they are anything to do with seo but it looks like close quarters is back on the menu

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Nicky blue eyes said:

I've Just seen that the cqb site in Ramsgate is now being run by someone called goat airsoft. Not sure if they are anything to do with seo but it looks like close quarters is back on the menu

Don't think it's SEO, I played the bush valley site, which they now run on behalf of the landowners & when I asked if they had plans for any other locations, they said definitely not.

Archived