RMR Mount for Umarex/VFC Glock 17

Super64
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What’s the best/easiest to fit RMR mount for the Umarex/VFC Glock 17? I’ve been looking at the Ace 1 Arms mounts, but can’t find one for the VFC. Mostly just for TM, WE or KJ. I don’t know if this will fit the VFC without modification and I’m not really looking to modify the mount or the slide.

It will take any G18 mount BUT you may need to shave the front and back of the mount post a little, and remove the BBU screw mount under the existing sight. 

rdb

I would love to get a real one, but unfortunately I don’t have a couple of hundred pound spare. If any one will fit I may look at getting the Ace 1 Arms and making that fit. I like the style of it with the built in iron sights.

24 minutes ago, Super64 said:

I would love to get a real one, but unfortunately I don’t have a couple of hundred pound spare. If any one will fit I may look at getting the Ace 1 Arms and making that fit. I like the style of it with the built in iron sights.

Just make sure you get a G18, as all

of the VFC internals are based on the G18 not the G17, and the post on the G17 mounts are too long

35 minutes ago, Super64 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't have realised that.

I bought a generic one off of wish i belive, for my we g18 it fit on no problem and it was cheap :D

I think I have an RMR glock mount. I’ll check the dimensions tonight when I finish work 

Archived