Gunfire.pl?

Valentine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

These guys any good lately? Heard mixed reviews and trust pilot doesn't look great but they have a ebb g36c cheap enough that I can afford a decent gas blow back side arm along with it so I would really prefer to go down that path, just concerned cos I don't wanna end up with a busted gun an no money

They seem to be slow at the moment but I have order from the multiple times with out issue. Got a gun ordered should be posted out today. We shall see.

• Supporters

Gunfire.pl = Gunfire.com

They're cheap, they shift loads of gear, just don't order anything that's showing as "low / very low quantity of stock" as their stock system is done by drunken monkeys.

And not the monkeys from the top of the tree.  The ones who've fallen and hit a few branches on the way down.

3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Gunfire.pl = Gunfire.com

They're cheap, they shift loads of gear, just don't order anything that's showing as "low / very low quantity of stock" as their stock system is done by drunken monkeys.

And not the monkeys from the top of the tree.  The ones who've fallen and hit a few branches on the way down.

That doesn't bode well, the dboy g-001 is showing as very low stock and only just updated as available this morning, still worth a shot of it does get here tho at almost half the price of the specna sa-g12 with a very similar spec list, means I can get the m1911 side arm on the same order so only need to grab some gas from patrol base or similar in a couple of weeks, needs painting anyway so I know it won't get here for at least 2 weeks yet, might have to skirmish my cheap shotgun in the mean time I spose

47 minutes ago, BigStew said:

tracking number just emailed from gunfire

Can't be a bad thing then, I'm used to stalking tracking apps from when I order vape gear from China lol 

Mine now says ready on the Web site but no tracing number so I don't know if that's ready for paint, packing or sending at this point, probably know more  on monday

Well so much for that idea, lite over a week after ordering I get an email telling me the dboy g-001 is broken and it's the only one they have so have to sack off the src 1911 and order the specna arms sa-g12 instead, hopefully I won't have any trouble with actually getting that one

• Supporters
On 06/11/2018 at 12:28, Rogerborg said:

just don't order anything that's showing as "low / very low quantity of stock" as their stock system is done by drunken monkeys

tenor.gif?itemid=5391539

Sorry to hear that, I hope it goes well.  However, my experience is that they'll sit on request to change the order for at least as long as it took them to tell you that they'd messed up in the first place.

Might have to go for a refund instead an play the waiting game til patrolbase gets the specna back in stock I recon, kicker is with postage costs vs the price of two tone I won't actually be saving much, about 2 quid lol

Archived