New site opening Friday 9th Nov in Lincoln

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I regularly play at Killhouse in Leeds, which is a fun site run by a great team.
They're setting up a new site in Lincoln - the opening night is this Friday (9th November) at 1730.
It's a chance to be the first into a pristine new arena. I'm particularly looking forward to helping shoot the crap out of their new , unblemished car 😄 

Here's a link for peeps on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/events/252747858752797/
And here are some pics, for those not on FB.
I've got permission from the Mrs to escape for the evening, so hopefully will see you down there 😄 

Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 09.50.44.png

Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 09.51.12.png

I played the test game on sunday which was great  and am going  on friday, loads more room to manouvre then the leeds site and they are both the same distance away from me  😀

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting though next to no information on the website or fbthat i saw.  The website especially.  0 gallery pictures?  

Is this an indoor site in a warehouse im guessing

On 23/11/2018 at 11:00, kasaran said:

Interesting though next to no information on the website or fbthat i saw.  The website especially.  0 gallery pictures?  

Is this an indoor site in a warehouse im guessing

Yeah it is, I was at the site on Saturday and saw the owner taking a few pictures and videos so hopefully more information soon to attract players.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Immortal said:

Short lived.

Sure was, Shame as it was a great site.

Archived