Hi Cappa's, Pros/Cons

Albiscuit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

12 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

SOLD...

You won't regret it, it's the one gun I will always take with me.

Check out http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk

He did both of mine, you can select every little detail he got them out really quick for me too.

Enjoy the new pew pew!!

+1 for Mike at Elite shooting as well. All my purchases have been done through him.

I've only ever dealt with him via email, but even thats been great for questions and answers (albeit slow, typically 2 emails a day on a good day 😂)

11 hours ago, LightningCh said:

I've only ever dealt with him via email, but even thats been great for questions and answers (albeit slow, typically 2 emails a day on a good day 😂)

In my field I wouldnt call that slow... ;)  

But thanks for all the feedback guys. You have all kind of told me what I knew but needed that peer review and feedback to confirm it was the right choice haha..

Now to work out which model!!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

if its for "accesorizing" & making pretty, go with the 5.1, much more available for it, but for skirmish use I'd recommend the 4.3, fits in better with most loadout/LCE variations.

In my field I wouldnt call that slow... ;)  

But thanks for all the feedback guys. You have all kind of told me what I knew but needed that peer review and feedback to confirm it was the right choice haha..

I find 4.3's much sexier. Just a shame they don't make a strike plate for it! 

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

if its for "accesorizing" & making pretty, go with the 5.1, much more available for it, but for skirmish use I'd recommend the 4.3, fits in better with most loadout/LCE variations.

REALLY dont care for loadouts. I wear jeans tshirt and a battle belt. 

I would love a red/gold or black/orange blingy looking hi cappa so would rather it stood out than fitted in ;)  

Just found this....

http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/Gas Guns/Gas Custom Pistols/Items/Gallery.htm

Hate

ALL

OF 

YOU!!!!

This is going to work out more expensive than my primaries :D  I am TOTALLY in love with the white and green one,  that costs £900 LIKE WHADDAFUCK!!!! 

• Supporters

I would love a red/gold or black/orange blingy looking hi cappa so would rather it stood out than fitted in ;)  

Just found this....

http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/Gas Guns/Gas Custom Pistols/Items/Gallery.html

Dude, wtf, they're just Fugly, are you sure your in the right game ? 😜

All-my-Friends-Are-Getting-Married-Funny-Paintball-Meme-Image.jpg

I have been through the dressing up phase in airsoft, got out of it quickly. now I need stuff thats functional, after all its only toy guns.

The realism is not something that initially grabs me (that being said I like the rifles to 'look' pretty authentic) but just LOVE the race style pistols with silver/gold bling and bright ass colours!! Hence my journey into Hi Cappas now.

Each to their own ;) 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Each to their own ;) 

Lol, I'm only pulling your proverbial mate, I too believe in only using what works, hence why I flogged all the plate carriers etc years ago, although every so often I see something & think "that looks the bollocks", & then slap myself & say "NO, ITS NOT NECESARY, step away from the "buy" button" 😉.

I think my disgust might be 50% the colour schemes & 50% HOW MUCH, WTF lol.

Just don't drop it in the field😭

All I would say is if you use it a lot outside / in woodland steer clear of the slides with a million holes in, im amazed how much crud you can get in a fully enclosed pistol let alone a vented, lightweight skeletal thing! :D

Pistol are CAF, they deserve to be something for the eye to behold, everyone has a different eye but you catch my drift :)

We did say externals are expensive 😂

it's just small things costing lots that add up, new freaking mag catch goes for a silly amount of cash 😂

Pro. Upgradable, some people like them and you seem to join a special club with them.

Con. They're fugly and you're jumping on a bandwagon.

22 hours ago, Tackle said:

Just don't drop it in the field😭

On my first ever game my brother lost his pistol, I went out and bought a lanyard straight away for mine!! 

• Supporters
56 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

bought a lanyard

Bootlaces.

See, that how they get you.  First you spend £20 on a bit of springy tactiplastic, next thing you know you're dropping north of £900 on something that looks like it fell out of Hasbro's pre-school catalogue section. :P

I notice the TM Hicapa has two holes at the base of the grip for those who want to attaching a custom metal magwell.

Do you think those holes could be used to secure a pistol lanyard.

Would those holes and the grip area itself be strong enough to take the weight of the gun without cracking?

I ran capas years but switched for one reason and it's only con imo. It has the old style 14mm bbu. I dont know why but that extra millimeter makes a massive difference to the efficiency especially in the cold. 

20 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I notice the TM Hicapa has two holes at the base of the grip for those who want to attaching a custom metal magwell.

Do you think those holes could be used to secure a pistol lanyard.

Would those holes and the grip area itself be strong enough to take the weight of the gun without cracking?

Nope. There is a pin in there that holds the hammer spring in place

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Bootlaces.

See, that how they get you.  First you spend £20 on a bit of springy tactiplastic, next thing you know you're dropping north of £900 on something that looks like it fell out of Hasbro's pre-school catalogue section. :P

Cant see me EVER dropping that amount on a gun. Actually, my vector, mags, scope, rig and grip...... ah shiiiit!!

20 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Con. They're fugly and you're jumping on a bandwagon.

I believe in finding the beauty in ugly things. Hence why I love my MK23, Scorpion and vector. None are generally thought of as nice looking guns. I am drawn to all of them for their uniqueness.. Same with Hi cappas to be honest.. 

Dont see it as a bandwagon, more of I like the looks and hear they shoot straight. So I figure its what I need!!

Archived