This looks awesome for anyone that can make it..

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

25 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

No talk of payment, or at the least covering expenses.

They just want people who look the part and look like they can handle weapons without having to fork out to pay people. 

That's almost exactly what it'll be. You'll spend all day sitting around bored out of your nut, then treated like dirt when they need you. This isn't a good opportunity, it's a company trying to cheap out and use people for free

I'll be honest as a currently serving member of HM Forces...for a film trailer...the requirements seem a bit overkill, they're talking about testing you on base level fitness assessments for the Police in order to ....film you.  You're not going into a live environment nor are you going for a job that could potentially secure you a 26k a year.  

If you can do all of that stuff if i'm honest...go and join the Police it'll give you much more of a reward!

• Supporters
19 hours ago, Slamz said:

You'll spend all day sitting around bored out of your nut, then treated like dirt when they need you. This isn't a good opportunity, it's a company trying to cheap out and use people for free

Do I detect the voice of experience there?

On 03/11/2018 at 12:58, jcheeseright said:

'police fitness' ... Level 5 or 6 on a 15m bleep test!  Let me dust off my Zimmer frame 

ARV is 9.4

36 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

11.7kph!  I get that by and large ARV essentially set up a cordon and sit on their arse waiting for the guy to fuck up or give up, but still...  

Someone's gotta do it! 😂

Archived