Mk23 upgrade - Crazy Jet barrel

haroldiniho
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys upgrading my mk23 tm, I currently have the auto bot 50 maple bucking, hadron v.3 red, fang and need the crazy jet barrel after 150mm but I can't find one as it says their for hi capa not mk23 so don't know if that would work?

And found them on skirmshop £22 But £7!!! Postage is a joke!

Any recommendations 

They do supposedly refund excess postage, though the first time I tried this they wouldn't do it because they said the value of the contents was too high at £70. I'm currently trying to get them to do the postage refund for a bunch of buckings I bought but they're pretty non-communicative at the moment. I'll let you know if they follow through on it.

I always get refunded for postage from skirmshopUK ordering buckings. I pay it and in a week it’s usually back in my bank

15 minutes ago, haroldiniho said:

Where else can I get a 150mm mk23 crazy jet barrel from under £25?

Could try Milspec Solutions, they sometimes have them in that size. Patrol base has started doing them too. No idea on stock...

Pretty sure they're all the same, it says it's cut for both VSR and AEG type but if using it in an AEG to get the hotshot bucking.

Work it out another way, I have a hi-capa and they use VSR type buckings. What does the M23 take? I'm assuming VSR type, if so you're good to go.

Also Ebay isn't the best for airsoft parts, Patrolbase have them in stock at the moment, give them a call if you're unsure they will know :)

Hi capa and MK23 both take VSR style buckings so the barrels will be the same cut just a different size.

Archived