Custom inner barrels

MasterGouken
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have searched for my answer already with no luck. Does anywhere in the UK make custom inner barrels?

I have a 10" desert eagle, the standard inner barrel is 135mm and I would like a 235mm one but these don't exist (Not sure why when TM do make a 10" desert eagle).

I have checked in case any other barrels will fit but as the desert eagle one is unique I've struck out there.

Any info greatly appreciated 

Ive just had my tightbore cut down. Fortunately my father inlaw owns a bespoke lighting business so I just called in and had one of his lads in the factory cut it to size and crown of for me. 

Do you have any friends who are fabricators or engineers?

It depends if you just need to cut down an existing barrel OR you need to cut the hop up end to a custom pattern from scratch.

If it's the former i use a plumbers pipe cutter + a 45 degree stone in a drill to crown.

cutter.thumb.jpg.fc6497329078d2c0d70b08f6f53dcede.jpg

If it's the latter it's a bit more tricky but doable. I've just done this 7.5" extended length Steyr TMP barrel with a combination of my mini lathe + some handwork,  cut from a solid blank of tube. (5.5" to 7.5" boosts power from 290 to 330 fps just incase anyone is interested)P1060392wip.thumb.jpg.c2d6bf965bedffe5dead6006f8cdf7d5.jpg

Archived