RMDavis GoPro game footage

RMDavis
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought I would create a thread to upload my game footage. These are my first couple of games since getting back into the sport for a very long time! 

The editing is very basic, and I really only upload them to record my own progress etc, but please take a look and comment away! 

Here's two videos from 'The Mall' in reading last month. I was fortunate enough to get a couple of games in here, before they shutdown the site...

After nearly a 10 year break from the sport! Me and my mate Brad head down to the Mall, to blow off some cobwebs and get back into the swing of things before this site shuts down at the end of October. Which is a massive shame!

Another evening spent at the 'The Mall' was a good night, even though this time I was riding solo... Which makes things much trickier, when trying to clear rooms and take positions etc when you haven't got somebody with you, you can trust!

Last week I was using my Krytac LVOA-S however I gave it a rest for the evening, and used my TM P90 TR which was the perfect tool for the job! Backed up by my trusty TM Beretta Px4.

8 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Good stuff

Thank you mate, it's very basic stuff and not fancy whatsoever.

My laptop is pretty awful, and struggles to run the horrendous 'GoPro Studio' software without constant crashing! 

I've been trying to edit the footage from my last game at Eversley 21/10/18 with little success... 😐

Archived