Item in limbo?

Wo1f
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

26 minutes ago, Iceni said:

There's always Ant supplies if you are after rail parts and you can't find them cheap on ebay.

https://www.ant-supplies.uk/

They tend to have a good selection of well priced parts.

I think the 10 inch, 25 slot rail is about £9. Or 2 for £15.

https://www.ant-supplies.uk/rails-and-adapters/flat-base-weaver-rails.html

Nothing I’m looking for, sadly. It’s a Madbull PRI rail. Just gonna take the hit and order from somewhere else 😭

4 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Just gonna take the hit and order from somewhere else

Sods law dictates both arrive same day

I was just having a nosey on the USPS tracking to see how long it's taken to get from Evike to the UK (cos I'm waiting for a package) and noticed it says it got delivered to you yesterday at 1550? I'm guessing they lied? 😞 
Hope it turns up dude.

Edit: Can't download the thing in your last post, so if that's saying you got it at last - wooooohooooo!

@sonofsammo I take it my video didn’t work lol. 

The tracker said it arrived at my local depot at 5:45 am, I’d missed the delivery and it was ready to pick up at 7:05am. My postman only came around at 10:30am, so quite clearly they didn’t attempt a delivery. 

Went ape shit on the phone at them, because they told me I needed to come in person to collect and bring the ‘sorry we missed you’ card that I never received because it had never left the depot. I was in work at this point so I told them my wife would be picking it up and she didn’t have the card. They initially said no to that, but after more shouting gave in.

So happy ending.. I have the package. What a ball ache 

I've ordered some bits from KWA's store over there (as I couldn't find anywhere here with them) and you can add me to the list of limbo related items. USPS tracking has said 

"In Transit to Next Facility 
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. "  for the past week, everyday it just updates with that. Great.

11 minutes ago, Slamz said:

I've ordered some bits from KWA's store over there (as I couldn't find anywhere here with them) and you can add me to the list of limbo related items. USPS tracking has said 

"In Transit to Next Facility 
Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered to its final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility. "  for the past week, everyday it just updates with that. Great.

Same here. I get a daily notification, which gets me all excited - until I realise it's exactly the same as the day before's. And the day before that. and the day before that......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived