Advice on which gun to buy?

Krazes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just a disclaimer: I may be posting in the incorrect sub-forum as I'm new to this forum so please excuse any mistakes

I'm looking for a full metal, realistic looking BB gun that fires metal bullets. (CO2 powered and all black colour.) Price range under £150.

Any recommendations?

and...

11 minutes ago, Krazes said:

that fires metal bullets

Do you mean fires lead pellets as an air rifle would? Or do you mean shell ejecting?

• Supporters

41 minutes ago, Krazes said:

Just a disclaimer: I may be posting in the incorrect sub-forum as I'm new to this forum so please excuse any mistakes

I'm looking for a full metal, realistic looking BB gun that fires metal bullets. (CO2 powered and all black colour.) Price range under £150.

Any recommendations?

Realistic Imitation Firearms (RIFs) are only available to players over the age of 18 with a defense. I can tell that you don't meet at least one of this criteria.

We don't use metal projectiles. You're probably thinking of airguns which are completely different things. 

I suggest reading through all of the pinned posts and learn a bit about the sport then jump back with any questions you might have afterwards. 

As said this is an airsoft forum, you want a forum geared more towards airguns in general. Anyway for a .177 bb (steel BB) you just need to be over 18 (in the UK, certainly England anyway...). Obviously steel BBs are not meant for airsofting! No UKARA required as it's an airgun which has it's own laws. Best bets to goto a gun shop although some shops do deliver on a face to face sale basis. You won't get anything more than semi auto, not legally anyway.

Archived