Ares amoeba am-013

Chrisairsoft85
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, hope somebody can help me. I'm new to airsoft and have bought a ares amoeba am-013, can anybody tell me whether mine is fit with a mosfet? And what are the best upgrades. Thanks in advance👍

IMG-20181029-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20181029-WA0005.jpeg

Yes it does have a mosfet, thats the circuit board.  re upgrades depends what you want, more range, better ROF more accuracy? 

I don't think the honey badger has pre-cocking as an option so upping the battery voltage for a quicker trigger response and for accuracy you'll want a tight bore and possibly a better hop rubber, im not sure what the stock ones are like? what weight BB's do you use as I saw the best increase in constancy which pretty much is accuracy in airsoft by upping my bbs from .2 to .25 and next time i get some i'm going to try .28's if i can find some.

• 2 weeks later...

It already comes with a decent 6.03 barrel..

Mosfet is integrated in the trigger board and it's LiPo ready.

On mine I replaced the bushings and got a new tappet plate since I snapped it in half while doing regular maintenance (yes I'm an idiot)

I use it with a 11.1v 1300mAh 25c battery, grants me a nice trigger response and a nice RoF as well (I suggest replacing the bushings straight away if you plan on plugging 11.1s)

you can mod the sector gear to make it pre cock the gun, you just have to move the magnet :P

as far as hop rubbers, I found that g&g green ones don't really fit, I went prommy purple and it's awesome.. Be aware that the nub is integrated in the arm and flat/r hopping it is kind of a pain in the neck to do..

Archived