Good skirmish AEG

m1ck10v1n
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

31 minutes ago, Skara said:

I have a striker too and I'm slowly upgrading it as I find flaws :)

latest one I found (as I'm typing) is the hop regulation grub screw is crap and unscrews with every shot, so it needs to be replaced with something better.

the gun isn't bad per se, of course it's a "low cost" bolt action and, as 99% of the low cost guns, it needs upgrades and replacements :)

The SRS comes in 3 different lengths and two bolt versions.

Length is up to you, as for the bolt I recommend the PULL bolt, as the push one is kinda weird to use..

FYI action army have just released the AS02 hop adjuster wheel. 🙌🏻🙌🏻

1 minute ago, E21A said:

Yes, I know ;) I'll get that with a couple of mags, bucking, hop chamber and a 14mm adaptor :) but that's for another thread 

16 minutes ago, m1ck10v1n said:

It says one is a pull bolt and one is pull back, got to find it in stock though. 

The one you linked is a pull bolt :) you're good to go :)

18 minutes ago, E21A said:

I spent 3 hours last week hack-sawing and dremeling the old model to fit my AS02! so glad.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, m1ck10v1n said:

Just an update, decided on the SRS, then TM 416 next month. 

Thanks for all the help, I hope this is good ootb

Before you buy, just search SRS in the forums and have a read. If you buy from Skirmshop or Longbow, have a search for the discount codes on here, and also get them to fit you a FastHop straight OOTB. 

All the upgrade details are on this forum so have a quick look.

13 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Before you buy, just search SRS in the forums and have a read. If you buy from Skirmshop or Longbow, have a search for the discount codes on here, and also get them to fit you a FastHop straight OOTB. 

All the upgrade details are on this forum so have a quick look.

Shall do, is it not good enough out of the box or is there another reason? 

• Supporters

It’s good out of the box. The Fast hop makes your life easier setting it up. 

The SRS can be made into an exceptional sniper rifle with very few modifications.

Out of the box it’s good, possibly very good. (You’ll see my comparison of this and the SSG when you search the forum)

On 15/01/2019 at 15:25, Prisce said:

It’s good out of the box. The Fast hop makes your life easier setting it up. 

The SRS can be made into an exceptional sniper rifle with very few modifications.

Out of the box it’s good, possibly very good. (You’ll see my comparison of this and the SSG when you search the forum)

I brought it and put the hop up on myself, got a 150 spring on the way too, I have tried looking online and cannot seem to find anything about the lock screw, it doesn't even turn half way.

They do need to change the included spring though, 320 fps.

Archived