G&G Firehawk vs G&G ARP9

Sneaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Interloper393 said:

I see patrolbase are doing the Arp9 for £180? Is there another model? Seems a bit cheap lol

I've got rifs from 100£ to £600 and the ARP9, imho is without doubt the best value of all of them.
The shits & giggles to £ ratio is off the chart!

On 27/10/2018 at 13:30, Prisce said:

Kinda biased on this one.

My brother has a firehawk that’s not exactly standard.  It has a Gate Titan, air seal upgrades and FPS coming in at 347 FPS consistantly, its running as close to 30rps as a standard sector gear can get you. Oh, and it’s been upgraded to make MORE noise...(don’t ask-think my brother is a sadist?) 

If you were at the mall forum game you probably heard it. Couple of pics attached. 

One thing that isnt in the pic is the buffer tube, it’s been stripped of its back paint and laquered, looks different.

I have seen a couple of ARP9’s. I’m very tempted by them, and contemplating getting one.. 

8930ECD4-22A6-4CA0-A56C-FEC20E726B23.jpeg

BE5E54D5-E99E-4484-9A71-60973B8C73B8.jpeg

I'm pretty confident I have witnessed this beast at 'The Mall' 

Your brother was ahead of me in the queue for chrono, and when it was his turn for testing... It's bloody deafening! Especially in a CQB environment. 

Sounded awesome! 😂

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, RMDavis said:

I'm pretty confident I have witnessed this beast at 'The Mall' 

Your brother was ahead of me in the queue for chrono, and when it was his turn for testing... It's bloody deafening! Especially in a CQB environment. 

Sounded awesome! 😂

Yeah, That would have been him, it is fear enducing, makes the gun sound bigger than it is!

All I’ll say is try teaming up with him for a day. Talk about headache.

1 hour ago, sonofsammo said:

I've got rifs from 100£ to £600 and the ARP9, imho is without doubt the best value of all of them.
The shits & giggles to £ ratio is off the chart!

I've got a fair few rifs and I would agree the APR is one fun gun. I won mine in a rafle at a game, totally unexpected!

I hadn't run with an AEG for some time and was dubious..... but how wrong I was; very accurate, great noise. It can hop .28 like they're nothing. With the Drum mag it's heading towards LMG territory but I think of it as a modern tommygun. It can certainly lay down some fire and the few non hit callers I tagged didn't remain non hit callers for long, not with a drum unloading at them.

So not only is it a good rif but it also stops people from ignoring they're hits... lol ..... Get some!

• 8 months later...

Hey guys I just purchased arp9 and i love it, as everyone saying it's very loud specially when u firing on full auto, and compact as I'm using it as my secondary weapon srs main.

One questions which upgrades do I need?? As I've been told inner barrel and hop a must. 

Thanks for the replies.

Archived