EMG Salient Arms 2011 DS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys,

I’m looking for a retailer in the UK who has the 5.1 version in silver AND extra mags with silver bases, been looking for a couple of weeks and cannot find both in stock together anywhere, any ideas?

Reasonable amounts of gratitude and envy of your Google Fu await 😎

A6A6A821-7EC2-45C6-9C81-55722045C85D.thumb.jpeg.c6f6f6a552e5a1a4d89820acc8d9e3f8.jpeg

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Theyre the manufacturer/importers, I couldnt find a way to purchase from them direct 😕

• Supporters

Go to the bottom of the page, list of their distributors.

3 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Theyre the manufacturer/importers, I couldnt find a way to purchase from them direct 😕

Just now, Prisce said:

Go to the bottom of the page, list of their distributors.

Yeah, iwholesale, you can’t buy from them 😕

And they’re retail division, onlybbguns, don’t list them, but I’ll email them, cheers

rdb 

11 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Guys,

I’m looking for a retailer in the UK who has the 5.1 version in silver AND extra mags with silver bases, been looking for a couple of weeks and cannot find both in stock together anywhere, any ideas?

@rocketdogbert I was looking to get one of these quite recently but went with the SAI Blu because I couldn't find the 2011DS in stock in the UK. The only place I know of that has the silver pistol and mags (Co2 and GG) in stock is KY Airsoft. (https://www.kyairsoft.com/)

10 minutes ago, apexpredator said:

@rocketdogbert I was looking to get one of these quite recently but went with the SAI Blu because I couldn't find the 2011DS in stock in the UK. The only place I know of that has the silver pistol and mags (Co2 and GG) in stock is KY Airsoft. (https://www.kyairsoft.com/)

Cheers bud, I’ve got the SAI Blu Glock coming in the next few days, I know KY have it, but would rather source in the UK if I can👍🏻

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Cheers bud, I’ve got the SAI Blu Glock coming in the next few days, I know KY have it, but would rather source in the UK if I can👍🏻

Let me know what you think of the Blu - I've only used it for plinking so far, still need to find a holster that will fit it. I ended up swapping out the inner barrel and hop up and put the G&P gold trigger and gold outer barrel onto mine but still have some niggling issues with it. The front and rear sights are loose on mine (common problem i hear) and it isn't as gas efficient as I'd like. FPS drop off has started to level out a bit, but could be better. I'm struggling to find the right parts to rectify those problems given the larger nozzle and BBU. 

SAI Blu 8.jpg

SAI Blu 10.jpg

I’ll be blacking out the gold parts on mine, and I have an adjustable Kydex with felt liner that will fit the Blu.

Ill let you know about parts when it arrives.

Can you just get in and tighten the sight, or does it need a shin?

50 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’ll be blacking out the gold parts on mine, and I have an adjustable Kydex with felt liner that will fit the Blu.

Ill let you know about parts when it arrives.

Can you just get in and tighten the sight, or does it need a shin?

Are you gonna swap out the gold parts for black or just change the colour (ie paint?) 

21 minutes ago, E21A said:

Are you gonna swap out the gold parts for black or just change the colour (ie paint?) 

Not sure yet, depends when the gun arrives

• Supporters
On 25/10/2018 at 21:25, rocketdogbert said:

Guys,

A6A6A821-7EC2-45C6-9C81-55722045C85D.thumb.jpeg.c6f6f6a552e5a1a4d89820acc8d9e3f8.jpeg

I know these guns look the mutts nuts but are you sure? Not that i'm stopping you.

I bought an EMG SAI DS2011 a few months back, it was to replace my TM M9 Beretta pistol (which is still going strong today) so that i could have a SAI family: 

RQwfXHn.jpg

When i got it i changed the following to gold pieces:

Trigger

Slide stop; and

Hammer

Alas it wasn't to last, took the EMG DS2011 to her first outing, tested it on the range comparing it to my TM M9 Beretta (which was stock) and only one word came to mind "Disappointed".

The TM out ranged the DS2011 by a factor of three

The TM felt it like it kicked harder (weird plastic i know)

The TM had more consistent accuracy, the DS2011 was all over the place

I really wanted to love the DS2011 but seeing it shocking performance, i switched back to my trusty TM M9.

I know it sounds like i am fan boiying over TM here but the facts showed for themselves to me on the range. Trust me when i said i wanted to replce the TM so i had an all SAI family, i wanted to field the SAI M4 i had with my SAI DS2011 but couldn't bring myself to it.

In the end i sold it on a loss.

7 minutes ago, Shizbazki said:

are you sure?

Yup. Nothing of mine ever stays standard, and my maximum required range is 15m.

rdb

On 26/10/2018 at 10:58, E21A said:

If you do swap out and want to sell the gold parts let me know. 

I used Aluminium Black on the mag catch and mat black paint on the back strap, much more to my liking now

Archived