TM Delta custom vs TM Scar L

Pxdjackerzzz
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, 

I'm in the market for a new airsoft rifle and I think I've managed to narrow it down to the 2 guns stated in the title.  I know both will perform similarly on the field.  But I'm just wondering if anyone who owns either one or both could indicate any quirks or advantages of one over the other. Other than cost at the moment I'm struggling. I currently have a Krytac CRB mk2 so a standard M4 platform is what I'm familiar with but something about the SCAR keeps turning my head. 

Any help with this 1st world problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Cannot imagine they would perform differently. 

Delta 416 is more modern... 

... SCAR-L is more 'different than an M4'. 

• Supporters

I have a scar. Love it. Different to your standard M4s, but mag compatibility is a big plus. Haven’t used it in a while. It needs a good service and some TLC.

Only thing to watch out for is the battery compartment cover, mine snapped. 

Its not as light as some of my other guns. But for an out of the box rifle, performance is brilliant.

They both have their merits. I had a recoil Scar H. I didn’t like the plastic on it and the stock latch button was weak. Sometimes when you shouldered it, it would fold by itself. It’s an easy fix though. It did look very cool and it had the advantage of being able to fit a normal 7.4 lipo (2600?) in the stock. 

I currently have a delta custom which externally I prefer the build because it’s mostly metal, limiting the amount of shitty TM plastic I have to see. Disadvantage would be you need to convert the gun to Lipo or you have to use those horrendously overpriced 8.4v custom batteries. It’s quite front heavy too. 

Stock performance they are both identical. Providing you don’t mind the little flaws each model has, I’d say pick your favourite style. 

• 1 month later...

go to a shop that has both and hold them then take the oe you like both guns are great and reliable

Archived