RifleWorks.co.uk - Impressed

Gkaruk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wanted to shout out about the brilliant service I received from RifleWorks.co.uk.  Very Impressed!!

Just bought myself UTG SCP-RD40RGW-A 3.8in RedGreenDot for £37 + £4.95 delivery, ordered Sunday (21/10/2018).  Got 2x SMS messages Sunday was packaged & ready to ship. 

Delivered today Tue (23/10/2018) packed very well as 1st Class Sign For.  They even had thrown in an extra CR2023 battery as well as the default 2x provided by UTG.  

UTG SCP-RD40RGW-A_3.8_RedGreenDot_20181023_131439.jpg

7 hours ago, AndyDynamic said:

They've got an awesome range of stuff, nice find!

Even more impressive is chap personally called me to check i got my order.  Very impressed and definitely use them going forward.  To top it off he also and AirSoft player.

• Supporters

Yeah i never heard about them before until recently when i was looking for a certain genuine Magpul Stock, Pistol Grip and Magpuls

Made an order but unfortunately the pistol grip which was shown instock wasn't and they quickly issued me a refund, amended their website and set what they did have out to me quick time.

Archived