British MTP Loadout

Guardsman394
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking at sticking close to home with my loadout opting for a British look. As of yet I'm still turning up to my skirmishes with some outdoor trousers and boots but am hoping to make my first purchases ones that will last me a while and will allow me to attend NATO Milsims in the future.

What do you use? (clothing and accessories mainly)  

Where did you get it?

And any other tips would be greatly appreciated. 

EBay has more MTP than you could count. 

You could probably get a full load out for 70 notes if you look around a bit on there. 

Trousers are about 10 to 15.

UBACs around 6 to 10.

Shirts around 6 to 10.

Osprey vests start at 30 odd (or less). 

Hats are a 3 to 4.

Gortex sets are not expensive either. 

• Supporters

MK6/7 Helmet

ESS ICE

Bowman overear headset

MTP UBACs

MKIV Osprey 

MTP Trousers

Quick release buckled belt

Blackhawk! knee pads

Boots - personal choice really. Magnum, Highlander, Altbergs..

Plenty of kit on eBay. Cheap as chips. 

If you live anywhere near a military population (or ideally the locations that soldiers like to settle in) then check out car boot sales for those who have left in the last year or so and are offloading the surplus of random uniform in the back of the wardrobe

Next Army surplus shops & ebay

Just dont get carried away by the silly prices that happen sometimes on ebay because someone added SAS to the title 

I got MTP trousers, Smock, UBACS and Hiax boots for less than £100. Every man and his dog has mtp in Airsoft, which is why I'm getting some different camo soon.

Any surplus store in the UK will have an abundance of kit, a lot do a package deal, my local does trousers, shirt, smock for £60. There is zero need to buy new mtp (unless it's proper surplus) as the genuine mod stuff is harder wearing than a lot of repros.

Pair all this with an Osprey mk4 and an L85, and you're well on the way

Edit: I've just seen your location, Semma4 in Maidstone is the surplus place I use, the fella in there is mega friendly and will get you whatever you want if he's not got your size in stock

Platoon Stores (?) in Rochester may be worth a look too, as well as. 308 Rifle (?) in Chatham. 

Apologies, but not 100% on exact store names atm! 

Archived