Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

Dan2493
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All

Players needed for a trial game!!!!!!!

Update!!!

Limited spaces Available!!!

The trial day will be held on Sunday 2nd December 

Gates open at 8:30 close at 9:30-briefing starts around 10 games finishes around 16:00 

Please arrive on time 

Fps Limits are as follows

Aeg/Full Auto 350fps (+ slight variance)

Semi auto sniper/DMR 420fps (No Variance)

Bolt Action 500fps (No Variance)

HPA Allowed (no filling on site bring you own refill bottle) 

Bio BBs only at this site please
Bio BBs will be available on site to purchase
 (i will confirm asap what weights will be available)

You can also bring your own Bio BBs (They will be tested)
Free Tea and Coffee available all day
Price for this trial day will be £10:00 please book and pay online - only pay the deposit please not the full amount (you won't be charged anymore when you arrive for this trial day) 
Food available at extra cost

Smoke grenades are allowed but no flash bangs/BFG's (At the moment)

Players with their own kit only for this trial day please 

How to book in
Please head over to https://www.battlepaintballandairsoft.co.uk/book-online/
 Select Sunday 2nd December AM Slot

Fill in your details (if you are coming as a team select the amount of players from the drop down menu and add their details accordingly)

Select pay Deposit (not the full amount as this trial day is only £10:00 you will NOT be charged £30:00)

Once completed you will receive a confirmation email with the site address 
Please make sure your details are correct and valid   

Theres a new site thats opened up in Heathfield East Sussex Battle Paintball And Airsoft at the Old Heathfield park We need some players with there own kit to come and attended a trial day we want to play some games and get some feedback from you.

The playing area as a whole is quite large and most of it is wooded.There are also the remains of what was once a small Zoo.Although some of the structures can be used in play, not all of it is accessible at present. Feedback from this initial session will be very welcome and will be used to help develop and improve the site. it has a nice clean woodland perfect for snipers and nice facilities such as shelter, toilets, tables for gear, and a food wagon.Because it took the guys a long time to get access to the site you have to use bio bbs brought on site as this was part of the deal of being able to play airsoft here they don't want to do anything to jeopardise losing access to it i hope you understand this. If they can get some regular players they are more than willing to build mini villages and expand  the structures of this site.

Please like their Facebook page for dates and times for the trail event! (the trial event will be announced shortly see the link) 

the website is being updated and changed all the time so please ignore the pricing and FPS Limits for the time being.

heres a few pictures of the facilities and part of the game area.

https://www.facebook.com/battlepaintball/

Thank you 

hope you can attend this event 

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_E0509.jpg

634C5FEC-C7FB-4895-BF4E-40BD979D71DE.jpeg

41F93020-9D9B-4475-9C7F-C8A79BCB7275.jpeg

78BB8E76-F4FA-49F7-8FB2-D2F533B30858.jpeg

E544E585-48B8-4AEE-94F3-A58EFB468D40.jpeg

8DFBFAB2-3417-4DFD-85E2-68760A1EA117.jpeg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks awesome, wish I was close enough ! Good luck with the new site 

• Supporters

Yeah, I'd definitely attend if I wasn't on the other side of the country. Shame.. :(

34 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Depending on dates I can probably get about 4 or 5 people over.

@Prisce  - In case you miss this thread

That would be great!! 

if you can go and like the Facebook page as the date and time will be updated on there I will also update it on here 

thank you 

10 minutes ago, Dan2493 said:

That would be great!! 

if you can go and like the Facebook page as the date and time will be updated on there I will also update it on here 

thank you 

Already have. Looks a great site. I hate having to buy new BBS though

2 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Already have. Looks a great site. I hate having to buy new BBS though

Missed this, as long as the prices are the same in the shops then I have no problem coming down. 

great thanks guys! if you’ve  got anyone else with there own kit you can bring along then please do so.  

the date will be announced shortly keep an eye on the Facebook page 

16 hours ago, Robert James said:

Only 1hr30 mate 

Route planner says more like 2. And coming back would be even longer. Plus have to factor in dropping of mates (hate being the driver).

90 mins is about the maximum I like to drive otherwise its a very early start and a really late finish and theres plenty of places within that limit for me.

However, for the one off first tester game it might be a laugh plus I love unique sites, so will keep an eye out for more info!

I looked into it as well, same boat just over 2 hours, just a bit too far for me

Just now, E21A said:

Hmm, only about 40 mins from me. Does look like an interesting site. Not keen on the idea of bio BBs though. 

Yeah I know a lot of people don’t like them but that was part of the deal in being able to play here I can understand  why the landowner stipulated that.👍  

13 minutes ago, E21A said:

Hmm, only about 40 mins from me. Does look like an interesting site. Not keen on the idea of bio BBs though. 

A lot of outdoor sites are becoming Bios required, partly as land owners want the reduction of crap on the ground (especially when they decide to stop having pew time, and want to reclaim the land for other use), and partly as being seen as being more environmentally friendly... Plastic straw debate anyone?

1 minute ago, Immortal said:

Is there a specific brand of BIO that will be offered and in different weights?

I’ll find out for you and let you know 👍 

10 minutes ago, skintrade said:

A lot of outdoor sites are becoming Bios required, partly as land owners want the reduction of crap on the ground (especially when they decide to stop having pew time, and want to reclaim the land for other use), and partly as being seen as being more environmentally friendly... Plastic straw debate anyone?

I honestly feel that we should be using bio's as standard for outdoor play on any site! 

1 minute ago, Hamisakim said:

I honestly feel that we should be using bio's as standard for outdoor play on any site! 

Yeah I have to agree 

Archived