Players Wanted!!! Sunday 2nd December!!!

Dan2493
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Dan2493 said:

Yeah I know a lot of people don’t like them but that was part of the deal in being able to play here I can understand  why the landowner stipulated that.👍  

54 minutes ago, skintrade said:

A lot of outdoor sites are becoming Bios required, partly as land owners want the reduction of crap on the ground (especially when they decide to stop having pew time, and want to reclaim the land for other use), and partly as being seen as being more environmentally friendly... Plastic straw debate anyone?

I completely understand the need for them and they are the future, however I don’t think they are quite there yet. Just don’t trust them not to wreck the insides of my guns 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, E21A said:

I completely understand the need for them and they are the future, however I don’t think they are quite there yet. Just don’t trust them not to wreck the insides of my guns 

This is a topic for another thread, and I'm sure has been discussed well before, but good quality Bios are very low risk to the internals. Look after your unopened packs, avoid exposure to heat, light, and moisture until you open them. Don't open until you need them. And be prepared to clean your barrels etc more often.

I don't have an issue using them, I'd just have an issue with buying only on site. If I rock up and I've driven 1:30/2:00 hours nearly and they are priced above RRP then i won't be happy. However, if I bring an unopened pack with me there shouldn't be an issue 

Sadly I'm working nights that weekend so I'm unable to make, just a little gutted. 

5 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Work nights, go Airsoft, go back to nights 😏🤠

I don't think finishing a 12hr shift a 7 in morning the airsoft to start work at 7 that evening I would last through my shift ha ha, well not these days anyhow. But very tempting 🤔😋

Will put this out to my lot. If a few want to play it I will likely make the effort as such a unique site needs me on it ;)  

5 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Will put this out to my lot. If a few want to play it I will likely make the effort as such a unique site needs me on it ;)  

Thanks 

• Supporters

Have asked my guys, a few are interested. I may be completely shattered as I have a prior engagement on the Saturday, but you only live once!

5 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Have asked my guys, a few are interested. I may be completely shattered as I have a prior engagement on the Saturday, but you only live once!

Absolutely!! 

thank you! 

7 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

If you still have places available I would be willing to make the 4 hours expendition, as long as nothing else comes up.

Might be able to talk to my mates and get some to come.

There still spaces available 👍

7 minutes ago, Robert James said:

How do we book/can we bring our own bio bb's

I have edited the post please go to page one all info is there with regards to booking in and bios 

hope this helps 👍

59 minutes ago, Dan2493 said:

I have edited the post please go to page one all info is there with regards to booking in and bios 

hope this helps 👍

Thanks, hopefully I dont miss out on this because my team never get back to me on time

3 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Thanks, hopefully I dont miss out on this because my team never get back to me on time

Hopefully you won't :) 

Really gutted to not be able to make this. Look forward to hear what everyone thinks of it all. 

3 hours ago, Keldon said:

Really gutted to not be able to make this. Look forward to hear what everyone thinks of it all. 

Asomodai will be doing a review and I'll have my camera as well hopefully. 

1 minute ago, Robert James said:

Booked x 3. My other mate might book in

Thank you 👍

Just now, Robert James said:

Are you running the day no matter the numbers? You could probably fill those remaining slots by posting on a facebook page

I did think about Facebook pages but didn’t get round to it what Facebook page would you recommend and I’ll put a post on there 

Archived