New Site Battle Airsoft And Paintball East Sussex!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello All 

Theres a new Airsoft site starting up in Heathfield East Sussex at the 'Old Heathfield Park'  its a great site with awesome potential for Airsoft as it was once an old Zoo!! so it has some old structures left over from that time which can be played in on and around them. The woodland area is nice an clean not overgrown perfect for snipers!!!. Its got great facilities such as a nice safe zone with tables for gear etc its got a food wagon toilets electric etc (See Pictures).Check out the link to there website and Facebook page for updates on game dates!!! you have to use Bio bbs brought on site as it took the guys such a long time to get access to the site they don't want to do anything to jeopardise losing access hope you understand.

hopefully some more pictures to follow 

(Please ignore the website regarding pricing and fps limits as its under development )

https://www.battlepaintballandairsoft.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/battlepaintball/

Thank you   

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_E0509.jpg

Edited by Dan2493

Just now, Hamisakim said:

£40 walk on fee!?!?! 

sorry i was meant to put on this post to ignore the website for the time being as it under development 

1 minute ago, Dan2493 said:

sorry i was meant to put on this post to ignore the website for the time being as it under development 

300fps limit might also be an issue to most players. other than that it looks pretty nice

You have to ignore that for the moment as the website is under development and getting updated all the time 

thank you 

• 3 years later...
12 minutes ago, Artis said:

I just moved down south and was excited to see that there was a field near me but it seems that its permanently closed according to google?

It was taken over by Zed Adventures and closed within months. Land owner didn't want it used for paintball or Airsoft anymore. 

Edited by Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.