The Gaol Oakham

tasum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone off to the Gaol on Sunday? I'm going with small group, but it would be great to meet anyone from the forum. :)

Also, anyone that's already been, any tips?

Well my pals and I had a great time. Highly recommend the site. Not as much outdoors as I was hoping, but will definitely go again. Think we're off to Camp Sparta next time. :)

2 hours ago, Robert James said:

Wish I would have seen this Friday could have given some tips. That's my favourite cqb/urban type site

Always keen on tips. Please let us have your tips, they will come in useful for next time, or for others going for the first time :)

On 23/10/2018 at 08:58, tasum said:

Well my pals and I had a great time. Highly recommend the site. Not as much outdoors as I was hoping, but will definitely go again. Think we're off the Camp Sparta next time. :)

Each time ive been to Camp Sparta, unless playing a game specifically in a building, the vast majority of playing was done around the buildings and not in them.

If you want something like Camp Sparta but in the buildings try Urban Assault

Archived