New player Mansfield

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, I'm just getting in to the sport I've played my 3 games,and ive just become a member of skermish airsoft Mansfield. I love the sport but as most of my friends have kids and work commitments I go to game days on my own. And that's been fine there is always some one to talk to and I always have a great day. (I think that is down to how welcoming the airsoft community is) but I think the game could be so much more if I could play as part of a team, using coms and team tactics ect. So if there is any teams / players looking to play give me a message that would be great thanks guys 

Dan 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you that playing with people you know enhances the game, but it doesn't have to be a formal team.  Make a few airsoft buddies either here ot at your local site and arrange to meet up and get on the same time.

Cheers

G

Hey and welcome!

I'm originally from Doncaster so I know a few great sites which are very accommodating. Phoenix Airsoft at Worksop way is a brilliant site. If you can travel up north, HQ Airsoft in Driffield is worth every penny. All staff and players are amazing! I know they had adverts on site for groups which are looking for people to join them as part of their team.

• 3 months later...

Archived