G36c options

Valentine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After deciding on the g36 platform I can't work out which one to choose between the jg g608 or the cyma cm011, they are extremely similar in price and spec as far as I can tell, just wondering if anyone with experience has any I put to help nail down one particular make

There's very little difference quality wise. I do know the JG uses generic parts so it can be upgraded easily. 

Can’t speak for the Cyma, but the JG is very solid. Never had an issue in 2 years with it. 

• Supporters

Same horse different jockey between them two .

had a Cyma have JG and I’d say there’s rock all difference between them ! 👍

All good to know, basically there may just be a slight difference in finish in that case I think I prefer the jg, seems to have a more matt look to it

1 minute ago, Rogerborg said:

Please don't spam the same question multiple times.

The JG G36C is fine, just do eeet.

Wasn't intended as a duplicate more of a refinement between different brands, may as will kill this thread off though seeing as they seem to be pretty much identical

True, cyma and jg are the easiest for me to source tho as they are both stocked at patrol base

The new JG is called the 638 and has better polymer.

For a cheap G36c it would always be my first option.

If I wanted something more upmarket I would ignore most of the so called high end versions on the market (ICS, KWA, Umarex etc.) and get the G&G offering. It looks to have a very nice finish and the internals should be solid.

Got a jg g608 in my basket now, I'm impatient so adding in the two tone takes it to the same price as the cyma cm011 and the red on black will at least match in with the umbrella look I'm going for, got a cheap blue 1911 springer that I'm gonna spray red to fit in too, it's not likely to get used seeing as I already have 2 spare high caps for the g36c anyway that arrived in the post this morning but I guess it's better to have it an not need it than the other way round just incase a battery dies mid skirmish 

Don't ya just love window shopping while waiting on funds, patrol base now has a specna arms ebb g36 for the same price as the cyma, seems like a decent deal to me an it's only a tenner more than the jg 😀

It can be disabled to save battery life but I think it looks cool an a spare battery won't take up a lot of room in my kit bag either, I recon it's a good deal for the same price as the cyma cm011

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

The Specna also has a quick change spring, which is not to be sniffed at.

Good point, not something I'll have to worry about for some time but good to know its there if I do need to replace it

• Supporters

That Specna Arms looks like an Ares copy. Boyi made one too and I quite liked that one. Cool that this design is available again. It actually has some weight moving with the EBB so it shakes some when firing.

I've got a KWA and it's brilliant.

Archived