Real knives, folded for knife kills???

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

42 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Only if there are negative consequences for him.  As it stands, it's just more grist to his persona mill.

Until some of these 'celebs' are banned from sites, publicly and loudly, there is no downside to them escalating their antics.

6 minutes ago, Immortal said:

KM likes to humiliate and deliver his own punishment to cheating players. It's ironic as KM cheats too...

A: He runs out of bounds to get to spots you couldn't get to if you followed the site rules.

B: He frequently ignores the MED or has no idea how to judge it (most likely the former).

😄 He cuts all the footage that shows him getting gangbanged to keep the impression of an untouchable invisible ninja compost.

😧 And a very low point: Spawn Killing. I mean what's the point. That ruins it for both teams simultaneously ontop of unsporting behavior.

It's a shame really as he does have skills and they are over shadowed by his negative style of play.

I doubt many places will ban him, have heard a few have but one or two I have gone to are so far up his arse they wouldn't want to ban him as his videos give their sites free advertisement.

I've had issues with him in the past and so have a fair few people that I play with or know through those people as well. I cant see how people are actually defending this type of action no matter what led him to do it (from the comments on the video and the UKAC page) even the guy that got shot chimed in on his version of events. How many times do you see dead players after standing for a while with their hands in the air lower them.... pretty much all the time from what I see. for KM to state he had already shot him once, he knew he was dead yet decided to take it upon himself to shoot him again.

Guy seems like a psychopath by all accounts and various other videos hes put up.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters
44 minutes ago, Immortal said:

I think it's more sadistic than psychopathic.

Lol, I think there's a bit of sadism in all of us, otherwise we'd be playing lasertag😉.

I don't like KM, don't know him, never met him, but if even a little bit of the stuff that's been written about him is true then he's just a cheating twat, who ego is fuelled by all the sheep who follow him on YouTube etc, BUT I don't disagree with a dead player who won't shut up being shot again, even if it was in the neck/head (which by the way was a good shot given how windy it was there), dead men don't talk, or give directions, full stop.

• Supporters

Agree with all of the above, but if you actually meet him, and speak to him, he’s a pussy. Shy, reserved, polite. He gets on the field and he’s a raging ass hole. Played with him a few times, as I know a few others here have, and while I haven’t seen him cheat, I know he does in more ways than are mentioned above. 

My team and I will obliterate him if he’s at the same field as us, he knows this, and has never turned up to a site he knows we play at(he has a team mate of mine on FB).

The best way to beat this type of player is to out play him. And we have that down to a tee.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

No it isn't, a 9mm round (dependent upon bullet weight) contains between 3.5 and 4.7g of powder.  That powder is also a lot more powerful than the low grade firework snap than in a tag round. 

I HAVE been hit by an impact TAG, it's less painful than being hit by a BB. The round itself is huge and weighs next to nothing, the charge that makes it go bang is tiny. 

sure we're not getting grams and grains confused here, the source i found had 0.39g as a loading figure for 9*19 .

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Prisce said:

if you actually meet him, and speak to him, he’s a pussy. Shy, reserved, polite. He gets on the field and he’s a raging ass hole

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder#Definition

J0k8z6u.png

16 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Where do we draw the line on this...

players on the day say say they were dead and waiting on their bleed out, Bailey says they were dead men talking about where he is and also the objectives...

not the the first time he’s been accused of things like this but to post proof and then say the guy deserved it is a bit mental

I saw this on FB. 
And was heartened by a number of the comments chastising him for that sort of behaviour.
However, I was also worried at the number of people who seemed to think it was perfectly fine - to be applauded even.
I play airsoft to have fun. I don't actually think that causing people pain on purpose is fun, at all.
So the idea that I may be playing people whose sole objective is to cause me pain disturbs me.
I know it's a contact sport. I know taking hits can hurt. BUT there's really no need to take the piss.
Playing CQB last night, I shot the same guy 5 times. Double tap killed him and he put his hand up and went round some tyres - then put three into the next guy who came round the tyres. Which turned out to be the same guy - but he didn't have his hand up and wasn't calling dead man walking.
So what did I do?
I apologised.
To me, there is no other option - you fuck up, you apologise. You act like a dick, you apologise.
WTF happened to the first rule of airsoft????

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

sure we're not getting grams and grains confused here, the source i found had 0.39g as a loading figure for 9*19 .

You are correct, I'll amend my post.  That said, 0.39g of black powder has a lot more 'bang' than the <1g of whatever firework pop is in a tag round.  

As a demonstration, here's a video of an idiot accidentally shooting himself in the face with one point blank! He's fine, singed his eyebrows a little because the green gas from the launcher was lit by the cracker in the projectile, but that's not going to happen to anyone on the receiving end, unless their magazines are REALLY leaky! 

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, jcheeseright said:

You are correct, I'll amend my post.  That said, 0.39g of black powder has a lot more 'bang' than the <1g of whatever firework pop is in a tag round.  

As a demonstration, here's a video of an idiot accidentally shooting himself in the face with one point blank! He's fine, singed his eyebrows a little because the green gas from the launcher was lit by the cracker in the projectile, but that's not going to happen to anyone on the receiving end, unless their magazines are REALLY leaky! 

oh i'm not disagreeing that there's much less explosive power than a 9mm round, just that the mass of explosive on it's own isn't particularly confidence inspiring.

i've not been hit, but i have seen them close and it did not look pleasant, perhaps i'm a bit more cautious as i've thrown hand grenades before and smacked folk in the face unintentionally so i'm all too aware what you can do even with good intentions.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

oh i'm not disagreeing that there's much less explosive power than a 9mm round, just that the mass of explosive on it's own isn't particularly confidence inspiring.

i've not been hit, but i have seen them close and it did not look pleasant, perhaps i'm a bit more cautious as i've thrown hand grenades before and smacked folk in the face unintentionally so i'm all too aware what you can do even with good intentions.

That's what I'm saying though, I have been hit, (many times) and it's really not bad.  The 'bang' is less loud than a Mk5 and the impact itself even up close isn't actually painful, certainly a lot less so than a BB to somewhere squishy.  I'd certainly rather take a tag round to the face than a .48g sniper BB like the above video! 

No surprises with any of whats happened here:- Attended an SEO "Milsim" back in April & was hands down by far the worst ever Airsoft event I've ever attended, this was a real shame as well as I bought a friend along who wanted to dip his toe into the Milsim world, so we thought we'd try a lightened version with us attending a Battle-Sim"

However the event in April was a poorly planned Skirmish at best & a real case of the guys running the show just wanting an event where the other team are cannon fodder. Briefing was an embarrassment with the owner referring to himself as an operator on more than one occasion! Massively unbalanced sides where owner, friends & YouTube celebrities running riot against an Opfor side who were mostly toe dippers in the Milsim World with no leadership & guidance, as such with no organisation to the event / arguments ensued mid-game with alas, people leaving mid way (including myself).

What equally stands out is the owners lack of humility to put his hands up & say he got things wrong, never took this on board what didn't work so well in April & now appears the same again in October. Within the debrief he lay the negative press solely at the feet of the players, which to a degree will accept but when a team is just being pummeled by a well drilled side with high end kit & equally not playing by the rules by the looks of it then what do they expect?!

Anyway whilst always disappointing to read so much press about a poor experience for people that's put their hands in their pockets, it does reassure me that there are some very good events which go on out in our Community - Majority are invite only without the need for YouTube endorsements or their endorsees! I think here SEO has stapled itself as definitely one to avoid within the South East of England,

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

SEO has stapled itself as definitely one to avoid

thanks, they're not far from me, but now I know to avoid😉

On 16/10/2018 at 18:20, Adolf Hamster said:

1g is more than twice as much as a 9mm round, so it's not a measurement worth comparison.

i've seen them go off in close proximity, and i wouldn't like it to be any closer than that.

this is one of the fundamental problems of airsoft, we all draw our lines in different places, if an impact tag went off beside me i'd call it and move on, if a timed one hit me from distance and went off at my feet i'd also just dander off to spawn, but if one exploded on my face then it'd be a different story.

Yea I highly doubt its the same stuff they put in 9mm or any other ammunition. 

• Supporters

Having watched km's latest on this all i can say is wow, that's a special level of salt.

Also not too keen on him advertising the eyepro shattering incident, a true 1j gun does not get that reaction at that range and that's from being both sending and recieving.

5 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Having watched km's latest on this all i can say is wow, that's a special level of salt.

Also not too keen on him advertising the eyepro shattering incident, a true 1j gun does not get that reaction at that range and that's from being both sending and recieving.

Why he had to shoot so high on guys clearly in the open is beyond me, can’t blame the wind on that one when he is being so close to the target(s).

Regardless of if he broke the guys eye pro or not I’d be more fucked off id been shot in the face in a clearly open ground when he’s at a prone position could have shot anywhere from the waist down and had just as good of effect.

For the people that argue your there to get shot, yes you are, but it’s also a game of sportsmanship which this thundercunt has an absolute lack of.

5 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Why he had to shoot so high on guys clearly in the open is beyond me, can’t blame the wind on that one when he is being so close to the target(s).

Regardless of if he broke the guys eye pro or not I’d be more fucked off id been shot in the face in a clearly open ground when he’s at a prone position could have shot anywhere from the waist down and had just as good of effect.

For the people that argue your there to get shot, yes you are, but it’s also a game of sportsmanship which this thundercunt has an absolute lack of.

He has even been on a comment deleting spree on the offending thread, only leaving entries calling the protesters snowflakes or fanboy fluffing. Oh, and banning people from his FB that speak against him (I know because he's banned me).

His version of events has changed slightly now, also. So we can see a lack of integrity coupled with his classless, unsporting conduct.

He seems to justify the headshots with "snipers go for the head for instant kills." In airsoft, a BB to my little toe is an instant kill. And it's a game, at the end of the day.

All I can see is a talented plonker putting others at unnecessary risk for Youtube hits. This sport does not need that being the first thing parents find when deciding whether to let their kids try this sport out. 

• Supporters
7 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

i can kind of forgive the actual headshot itself given the guy was raising his gun so it was more of a snap shot, but the total lack of sympathy after is not cool, and i do have reservations about the claim that the pistol is 1j.

34 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i can kind of forgive the actual headshot itself given the guy was raising his gun so it was more of a snap shot, but the total lack of sympathy after is not cool, and i do have reservations about the claim that the pistol is 1j.

Maybe but I would still say he could have shot lower when the first strike on the dude is his face and continues snorting at his face or so it looks.

yeah I agree considering his previous videos on the mk23 he’s produced 

• Supporters
On 18/10/2018 at 07:37, clumpyedge said:

Have a look at KM's local site...

Their recent post seems to be laying the law down, whether they stick to it in regards to him is a different matter.

Direct link:

It's been my experience that Stern Warnings addressed to "ALL" are futile at best, counter-productive at worst.  Those who aren't a problem don't need to be lectured, and those who are a problem will just ignore them, and need to be dealt with individually.

If it was a windy day and KM was outside his MED, he must have super-hearing to be able to determine with certainty what they were talking about.

On 21/10/2018 at 18:02, Rogerborg said:

Direct link:

It's been my experience that Stern Warnings addressed to "ALL" are futile at best, counter-productive at worst.  Those who aren't a problem don't need to be lectured, and those who are a problem will just ignore them, and need to be dealt with individually.

If it was a windy day and KM was outside his MED, he must have super-hearing to be able to determine with certainty what they were talking about.

HUH???

• Rebounding BBs do not count as a hit unless you are in a building

Ricochets count??

16 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

HUH???

• Rebounding BBs do not count as a hit unless you are in a building

Ricochets count??

I would of thought that would come under the blind fire rule? Surely it can't count as a hit if its bounced around a corner by sheer luck

23 minutes ago, Valentine said:

I would of thought that would come under the blind fire rule? Surely it can't count as a hit if its bounced around a corner by sheer luck

Load up with rubber bbs and hose down through doorways/windows clearing out the whole place :D  

Archived