ASG CZ P-09 with Light Holsters

FreeFrag.UK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've had a nosey but I've not turned up anything myself. I was looking for a holster which would accommodate my ASG CZ P-09 with a light attached. Specifically a Surefire CX2 Clone.

I have tried a universal drop leg holster previously but due to the prominence of the mag release I found that it had a tendency to drop mag's.

Side note: bonus points if it'll take a P226 with the same light but this is far from essential.

Get a soft holster and hang it from your left hip or leg - if you are rirght handed of course.

That way there won't be as much pressure on the mag release. It might work.

Of course if you are the kind of player who is constantly drawing and reholstering your pistol it will be a pain inthe arse.

But if you tend to have pistol only spells it just means drawing once and switching hands

• 1 month later...
On 14/10/2018 at 01:42, BigAl said:

Get a custom molded Kydex one.

Granted it's been awhile since I replied to this thread (I gave a soft one a go as per emilia''s suggestion) but are you able to recommend any Kydex holster manufacturers in the UK?

I was looking for a holster for   A CZ p09 with light and Suppressor ( tracer) , after trawling Youtube I found RagnarokSD  by T.REX ARMS in the states, the standard Ragnarok looks like it will accept CZ's with APL contact or X300 lights.

https://www.trex-arms.com/store/light-compatible-ragnarok/

On 14/10/2018 at 01:29, FreeFrag.UK said:

I've had a nosey but I've not turned up anything myself. I was looking for a holster which would accommodate my ASG CZ P-09 with a light attached. Specifically a Surefire CX2 Clone.

I have tried a universal drop leg holster previously but due to the prominence of the mag release I found that it had a tendency to drop mag's.

Side note: bonus points if it'll take a P226 with the same light but this is far from essential.

You could try a Blackhawk Omnivore. They get good reviews and they say their holsters accept up to 150 different pistol types. They also make a wide one for attachments too.

I haven’t tried one myself though.

On 08/12/2018 at 17:17, FreeFrag.UK said:

Granted it's been awhile since I replied to this thread (I gave a soft one a go as per emilia''s suggestion) but are you able to recommend any Kydex holster manufacturers in the UK?

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kydexcustomsUK.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0vgUL2JNRkXjnBfnuqvQTP6IARmIcS-TVFGnayHsVXkfiuKN0cdoFIh5Q&h=AT2IBSine4shCaC0OH5TkBZ31E32x2K22OkRlMeO8NOS5P-Qct23eWkEfk0jyzFxs1CMDJf1IQCElaX-QZqrOAuNkUiREm8rVwi2R08IVxD3rBZBuqOZRGtVK8DyZV19dpyB90Kf

Archived