is there anywhere to get custom guns made?

GazeTasty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi 

just out of interest is there any companys or anything that will make you custom guns like a halo SMG for example. I could understand they will cost a fair bit but would be worth it 

cheers 😀

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

You might want to try this chap he has made custom guns in the past https://www.skunkairsoftworks.co.uk/home-1.html might be worth sending an email.

Yea give Matt a call he does some awesome custom work , plus he’s just taken the huge step of opening  a shop so be good to try and support a member of the community.

Is an awful website, faar too busy! But cant question the quality of the work. Heard of and seen faar too many great guns over the past few years.

• Supporters

I'd fully expect something that'll involve so much scratch building/fabrication to cost more than just a fair bit, that's a hell of a lot of highly skilled man hours you're asking someone to put in to something.  Hope you've got a decent budget set aside.

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 13:39, CKinnerley said:

I'd fully expect something that'll involve so much scratch building/fabrication to cost more than just a fair bit, that's a hell of a lot of highly skilled man hours you're asking someone to put in to something.  Hope you've got a decent budget set aside.

we talking 2 grand+ dont think id pay that much for a airsoft gun 😀

17 hours ago, GazeTasty said:

we talking 2 grand+ dont think id pay that much for a airsoft gun 😀

I will do it for half that and a pack of oreos!!

Although I wouldnt trust me to make a mess if I were you....

Archived