SRC SR 92 A1 trigger link help needed

Rainy101
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

sorry if im putting  this in the wrong place so a few years back i was baord and  i toke my gun  apart and well i have no clue were or how this one part goes in side of it. its something to do with the trigger i know that much pic of part and gun below  tride to fix it a few years back but never could then i found this site so any help would be great thanks

IMG_20181010_175611.jpg

• Supporters

if you mean the plunger bit then that looks like the mag catch/button, the spring peice looks like it should either push the transfer bar up, or it could be the spring for the aforementioned mag catch, either way it looks pretty mangled to me.

You have to screw the right hand side of the grip back on, take the left side off and slip the mag release button back in (longest part towards front of pistol) then put left side grip back on.

Just noticed you don't have a trigger bar spring, are you missing one?

trigger bar spring  is the bit im stuck on cant seem to figger out were it needs to go

1 hour ago, Chris_B said:

You have to screw the right hand side of the grip back on, take the left side off and slip the mag release button back in (longest part towards front of pistol) then put left side grip back on.

Just noticed you don't have a trigger bar spring, are you missing one?

trigger bar spring  is the bit im stuck on cant seem to figger out were it needs to go

3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

if you mean the plunger bit then that looks like the mag catch/button, the spring peice looks like it should either push the transfer bar up, or it could be the spring for the aforementioned mag catch, either way it looks pretty mangled to me.

The trigger bar spring sits on the top grip screw hole and the flat part of the spring goes into the underside of the trigger bar where there's a slot

18 minutes ago, Chris_B said:

The trigger bar spring sits on the top grip screw hole and the flat part of the spring goes into the underside of the trigger bar where there's a slot

thank you so much man its working now but some times the trigger does not fully reset and you need to push it forward

The only thing to return the trigger & bar back to it's normal position is the trigger spring located on the trigger pivot pin itself. 

Where the trigger bar slots into the trigger, is the straight end of the spring slotted into the end of the trigger bar? This also stops the trigger bar coming out of the trigger.

34 minutes ago, Chris_B said:

The only thing to return the trigger & bar back to it's normal position is the trigger spring located on the trigger pivot pin itself. 

Where the trigger bar slots into the trigger, is the straight end of the spring slotted into the end of the trigger bar? This also stops the trigger bar coming out of the trigger.

i think so

IMG_20181011_002607.jpg

Archived